Damn Triple Homicide

Mulai dari awal

So keeping my mouth shut is the only option right now.

"I'm gonna go. I'll text you" Montrell says.

"K" I followed behind him as he walked out of my bedroom.

"Nice seeing y'all again" Montrell waved at them.

"Nice seeing you too sweetie, be safe" My mom got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to put her cup of coffee into the sink.

As I opened the front door for Montrell to leave out I could hear several voices. I stepped onto the front porch and looked over to see Jay and his friends standing outside of his house.

My eyes widened at the sight of him. His face was all bruised and scratched up. His face scrunched up as he watched Montrell walk down my driveway and over to his car.

This definitely looked bad.

Jay's eyes met mine and I could tell he wanted an explanation. I stepped back into the house and ran to my room for some shoes. My crocs were the first thing I saw so I just slipped them on.

"Where you running too?" I heard my mom say.

"Next door"

I ran over and just hugged him tightly. As I hugged him I heard him wince in pain. "Hey" He chuckled placing a hand on my lower back.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I pulled away from the hug and looked at his face. His bottom lip was all busted up and his right eye was slightly swollen shut.

"And what the fuck happened to your face Jordan? Are you okay? Who did this?"

"Jordannnn?" One of the guys said before they all started laughing.

"Dream you remember my homie Killa, Meech, and Leon" Jordan said introducing me to his friends again.

"Yeah hey y'all" I nodded my head. I turned my attention back to him and bucked my eyes at him letting him know he needed to start talking.

"Wait a second this whole time shorty stay next door?" Killa questioned "That's crazyyy" He spoke and everybody laughed.

"Well I'mma hit y'all later. I'm finna chill out for a lil bit" Jay said dapping up with his friends.

"Ight cool"

I watched as they all piled into the car before backing out the driveway. I looked back at Jordan and just glared at him.

"Did you miss me?" He smiled at me. Despite his badly beaten face, he was still so damn handsome.

"DiD yOu MisS mE" I mocked. I invited myself inside the house and sat down on the couch.

"What were you in jail for?" I questioned.

"Long story" He sighed as he kicked off his shoes. I watched as he pulled off his t shirt as he walked towards the back of the house. His rib cage was covered in bruises. I don't know who the hell he got beef with but they definitely beat the fuck out of him.

"Well we got nothing but time" I replied raising my voice a little so he could still hear me.

"Let me take a shower right quick" He called out from where ever he was in the house.

I sat down on the couch and reached for the remote. My phone was still sitting on the coffee table at home so I just had to pass time watching an episode of My Wife and Kids.

"So why was ya boy over there?" Jay's voice made an appearance before he did.

"First of all that's not my boy" I quickly responded "He was just telling me that he still loves me and wants me back."