So Fetch

"Thank you for squeezing me in in such short notice" I said as I opened my zelle app to send Shaunie her money

"Girl you know I always got you" She smiled as she started to take pictures of my hair. "I'm putting color in your hair next time. I don't care what you gotta say"

"Okay" I laughed.

"Happy birthday again"

"Thank youuu" I said as I walked outside to get in my
uber. I had an hour to to eat and relax before I had to get ready for my party. I've been out all day pampering myself so being able to kick up my feed for a little bit is much needed.

As I unlocked the front door my phone began to ring. I looked down at the caller i.d to see it was my dad. Even though he hasn't spent a birthday with me in years, he never misses a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder as I continued unlocking the door.

"Happy birthday to you" He began to sing to me. "Happy birthday dear Dreamy"

I smiled carved into my cheeks as I walked in the house. My brothers and mom was sitting on the couch watching tv. I turned the phone on speaker so they could hear him singing to me.

"Thank you daddy" I laughed once he finished.

"Hold on, hold on" He said and hung up the phone. My phone started to ring again but this time it was a video chat.

"I just know good and well" I accepted the call and sure enough, it was him.

"Y'all got video chat now?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah they finally upgraded our systems" My dad laughed. "You look beautiful baby girl. I like your hair"

"Thank you." I smiled "I just got back home from getting it done"

"Ohhh okay. Well go in your room me, your mom and brothers have a lil surprise for you" He said to me. A confused look appeared on my face as I looked over at my mom. My parents haven't spoken to each other in years. What could they have possible coordinated?

"I uhhh okay" I replied. "What is it?" I asked as I walked down the hallway to my room. I glanced over my shoulder and everybody was following me to my bedroom.

As soon as I opened my door I let out a gasp.