Li Yuran didn't know what to say. For a moment, some indescribable discomfort enveloped him. He was silent for a while and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Chu Xin also raised his head.

There was a hint of surprise in his eyes.

On the other hand, Liao Junchen's group is discussing how to divide the part in a harmonious atmosphere.

"I go back to the past, listen to—" The clear and penetrating voice resounded in the training hall, and the trainees looked sideways, and saw Fan Xi, who was dyed with red hanging ears, closing the end of the sound, and said with a beaming expression: "Cpart The range of the sound is just tailor-made for me! I want to choose this, do you have any opinions?"

Many trainees looked envious when they heard Fan Xi's perfect audition just opened his mouth.

The strength of Class A is really unacceptable, it is strong.

Nan Xiao has experience and knows that this passage sounds easy but it is actually very difficult to control. He is the first to nod: "It sounds good, this high pitch is indeed the best you can sing."

Su Qinglan, who had a heart longing for vocals, wanted to raise her hand reluctantly, but Qin Lu next to him held it down with a smile. The little curly hair blinked and looked at the black-haired trainee. The other party's clear eyes looked at him quietly. Su Qinglan quickly understood the other party's meaning—

Stop struggling and rap.

Su Qinglan: "...Sigh."

He actually knew that he had more than enough strength but couldn't help himself, but he couldn't help but scratch his head and wanted to participate. In the end, he nodded honestly and waved at Fan Xi enviously: "Okay, okay, here it is, here it is."

Even a neurotic person like Fan Xi can clearly feel that the little curly hair has written "I cry with envy" all over his face.

Fan Xi's thinking is different from ordinary people. He recalled Su Qinglan's performance on stage very freshly, and said casually: "Your voice is not in the right position. In fact, if you sing rap, you can sing backwards, so it shouldn't be bad, the sense of rhythm or something. No problem, just don't know what's wrong."

Su Qinglan gave a depressing "Oh", "So what?"

Fan Xi said as a matter of course: "I will teach you? But I think you are not naturally enlightened at this, and I don't care if you finish your studies."

Qin Lu smiled and tilted his head to look at Su Qinglan. Sure enough, the next second, the other party showed his little tiger teeth happily and nodded again and again: "Learn, I will learn."

Fan Xi didn't know it at the time, and he accidentally got into a big trouble.

As the captain, Liao Junchen is very clear about the parts of the team members that they are good at. He said simply and clearly: "I will tell you my suggestion. If you have any different opinions, you can put it forward. The first part is for Han Suyan. He looks the best." Han Suyan raised her eyebrows slightly, and before she had time to show a satisfied look, she heard Liao Junchen continue with a cold expression, "...the worst strength. The first singing will not cause a gap in comparison, and Apart is also the least difficult, and it is not easy to make mistakes."

Han Suyan, who is arrogant and arrogant but understands that his strength is indeed insufficient at present, nodded indifferently after hearing this, and tapped the lyrics book with his slender and beautiful fingertips: "I have no objection."

On the other hand, Toeisup tried his best to listen to the captain as if he were listening, and when he heard this, he raised his hand cautiously and tried to correct it: "Uh, P Chen, the weakest person seems to be me."