Chapter 371-380

Don’t look at this simple dress, but it is made by a famous designer. The dress on Miss Xu Jia’s body is nothing but a luxury brand's couture, while this one of my own is a handmade work by a well-known designer. The value of both Can't say the same thing at all.

   It's a pity that these ladies in the imperial capital are used to chasing luxury goods on weekdays. I am afraid I don't know what the real art is.

   Yan Bingxue ignored them. These ladies were also consciously boring, so they simply changed the style of painting and threw the topic directly in front of Yan Bingxue.

Before coming here, they had promised Xu Ruhui that they would never conflict with Yan Bingxue head-on, but who would have thought that Yan Bingxue was not cold or warm to them, making them so embarrassed. Since the other party does not give face, then they naturally too. Don't show mercy to Yan Bingxue.

   "Miss Yan, how do you dress on such an important occasion today...a little plain?" a girl said in a weird manner.

"Miss Lin, don't say that. Miss Yan's dress is very beautiful. Although it is a bit simpler, the tailoring and design are very good. However, Miss Yan didn't bring any jewelry. It must be the first time to participate. For the occasion, I don’t know the rules here." Xu Ruhui said with a full taste of green tea.

After that, Xu Ruhui looked at Yan Bingxue and comforted her softly: "Miss Yan, what Miss Lin said, don’t take it to heart. We all grew up together. It’s better to play together. So Sometimes the words are a little more direct. Miss Yan may not be used to meeting us for the first time."

   "Ms. Yan looks pretty good like this. Although the jewellery is indeed a little bit less, Miss Yan is beautiful, even in such a plain dress."

   Yan Bingxue heard these words, and suddenly felt goose bumps all over her body.

   Xu Ruhui seems to be speaking for herself in every word, but in fact she is not like these women, saying that she doesn't understand the rules of this kind of occasion, and she wears too plain clothes.

   Yan Bingxue looked at Xu Ruhui, looked at her from top to bottom, and said: "Miss Xu's dress is high-end, right? The style should be Chanel's high-end style."

Xu Ruhui didn't expect Yan Bingxue to see the brand of the clothes at a glance, but when she thought of the value of this dress, she said with pride: "Miss Yan has a really good vision. This dress is indeed Chanel's high-end, because she knows that Came to today’s dinner, so I bought this high-priced one specially, but it cost a lot of money. Speaking of it, it’s too expensive for girls to wear dresses. Each dress can only be worn once and the second time into a box. If you wear the same clothes again, you will inevitably be laughed at. These hundreds of thousands of clothes can only be worn once. Isn't it a bit of a waste?"

   "Miss Xu, with the strength of your Xu family, what are hundreds of thousands of clothes! And the clothes on you are not the most expensive, I think your necklaces and earrings are very valuable at first glance~"

   "Speaking of necklaces..." Yan Bingxue seemed hesitant to speak.

   Although she hasn't said anything, her eyes are a little strange.

   Xu Ruhui vaguely felt that something was wrong, she reached out her hand to touch her necklace, lowered her head to confirm, there is nothing wrong with it!

   "Ms. Xu's necklace is a bit special. I seem to have seen this style. Is it the work of Mrs. Du Xiao?"

Xu Ruhui was a little surprised, nodded and said: "Yes, this necklace is indeed the work of Madam Du Xiao. It turns out that Miss Yan also has a lot of research on this aspect. Madam Du Xiao's work is not common, and it is relatively unpopular in the jewelry industry. It’s just that I think this necklace is very beautifully designed, so I spent a lot of money to buy it. It’s the only one in the world."