Chapter 114: Father-in-law is furious, man's promise!

"Bingxue, you said Tuantuan and Lele are Xiao Su's children?" Tang Shuyun swallowed excitedly.

Yan Bingxue nodded, "Yes, didn't I just say that I didn't get married, I'm just waiting for my child's father to graduate, I can't take my child to marry Su Chen who is still in college... Mom, I can't do this kind of thing."

   Tang Shuyun was speechless with excitement, stood up and walked quickly, she wandered around the sofa, still muttering words.

   "Tuan Tuan He Le Le is actually Xiao Su's child!"

   "It's great, it's great!"

   "So this is a family reunion!"

   "This is really great~ The only problem that Lao Yan and I worry about is not a problem anymore!"

   "Mom...what's the matter with you?" Yan Bingxue asked suspiciously as she looked at her mother's nagging look.

   Tang Shuyun looked at her daughter and cried with joy: "It's okay! Mom is okay! Mom is happy~"

"Bingxue, do you know? I saw Xiao Su today. I really like it from the bottom of my heart. When I see you two have a good relationship, your dad and I are very happy. You are young couples, and the future life will definitely be Mili Mix the oil, but we are worried about Tuan Tuan and Lele, but now, don't worry about this problem at all. Tuan Tuan and Lele are Xiao Su's biological children, then you are a family reunion!"

   "But, why haven't you said this before?" Tang Shuyun asked.

   Yan Bingxue looked at her mother and said embarrassingly: "Mom, I'm a little nervous, and I didn't think about it. I was worried that you and Dad would not accept my marriage to Su Chen."

   "You kid, you almost missed a major event. Tell me what the **** is going on? Since Xiao Su is Tuan Tuan Lele's real father, how come you all come together now?"

   "Mom, this is a long story."

   "Then speak slowly! Mom has time to listen to you." Tang Shuyun returned to the sofa and sat down.

   Yan Bingxue talked about what happened back then.

  ——

   In the study, Yan Zhenwei, who knows the truth, walks around the room violently.

   His reaction was completely different from that of Tang Shuyun downstairs. Knowing that Su Chen was the father of two children, he did not feel happy, but almost overturned the tea set in front of him.

   "Su Chen, you..." Yan Zhenwei was going to yell at him, but when he saw Su Chen, those words got stuck again.

   He became more and more angry, and he didn't know if it was Qi Su Chen, or Qi that he was so friendly to Su Chen today!

   If he had known that Su Chen was Tuan Yuele’s biological father, then he would definitely not accept him so easily.

   But by the way, he first accepted Su Chen before figuring out the truth.

   This situation really makes him very irritable.

   He endured it for a long time before he returned to his position and sat down. He said with a cold face, "I won't agree with you and Bingxue getting married!"

   Su Chen was taken aback for a moment, and quickly said: "Uncle..."

   "Shut up!" Yan Zhenwei closed his eyes with anger, his chest heaving violently, "No matter what you say, I don't agree with Bingxue being with you!"

   Su Chen lowered his head and thought for a while and said, "Uncle, Bingxue and I have already obtained the certificate."

   "What? You guys!" Yan Zhenwei clutched his chest, picked up the cup with the other hand, and was about to smash Su Chen immediately.

   Su Chen was ready to respond, and he sat there motionless.

   But the cup in Yan Zhenwei's hand did not recognize it, but was placed back on the table heavily.

   He took a few breaths and said, "It's okay to get the certificate. As long as I don't let go, you don't want to have a wedding!"

   "Su Chen, do you know how hard it is for a woman to have children out of wedlock and raise two children alone? Since you are the father of Tuan Tuan Le Le, where have you been in the past three years!"

"What do you run out to be a good husband and dad now? It's too late! In the past three years, do you know how much Bing Xue has suffered? If it weren't for the old face of Yan's family and me, you know what she will do Day?"

   "Why do you think I retired so early and handed the Chaofan Group into the hands of such a young daughter? I wanted her to rise to the top, so that even if she had two children, she would not be pointed out!"

"But do you know how much my daughter suffered? She accepted the group company with a big belly, and changed from an unrecognized lady to the current president Yan. Every step she took was on the blade !"

   "In the past three years, she has to take care of the company and raise Tuantuan and Lele. Do you understand the sadness of this!"

   "It's good for you. After going for more than three years, I came back and got a pair of lovely twins for no reason, and a wife like Bingxue!"

   Yan Zhenwei said all these words in one breath, and the whole talent slowly calmed down.

   Su Chen listened silently.

In fact, he had thought of this incident before he came. After all, it is a fact that he did not participate in the growth of the group music. The misunderstanding between him and his wife can be solved, but for the father-in-law and the mother-in-law, the suffering of his daughter is not Just forget it.

   Su Chen did not defend himself, but silently endured the anger of the old man.

After Yan Zhenwei's mood became calmer, he said, "Uncle, I understand, I understand that ice and snow have suffered a lot, and I also know that she was alone in supporting everything during my absence for more than three years. ."

"Uncle, I can't redeem the past things~www.mtlnovel.com~ But I think I still have a chance to make up. After I reunited with Bingxue, I soon received the marriage certificate. I sincerely want to To be nice to her and children, I will do my best to love them for the rest of my life."

   Yan Zhenwei turned his head, "You say these things, do you think you can move me?"

Su Chen shook his head, "No, uncle, I'm not impressing you, I'm just saying what's in my heart, I have been unable to change the things in the past three years, and the only thing I can do now is to double love Bingxue and Child, this is my promise to you, Bingxue, and the children, and it is also my request of myself!"

   Yan Zhenwei slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at Su Chen. Seeing the firmness on his face, the anger in his heart slowly dissipated.

   "I scold you, you are not angry?" He knew that he was angry just now, and he said something seriously.

   I thought that Su Chen would refute a few words, but he didn't.

   Su Chen's attitude made Yan Zhenwei slowly calm down.

   Su Chen shook his head firmly, "Uncle is upset, scolded, why should I be angry? Because you really love Bingxue, you would scold me. I feel happy for Bingxue."

   "Actually, my uncles and aunts are so kind to me at night, and I also know that my uncles and aunts treat me like a housewife."

   "So, taking good care of the ice and snow and the band music is not only my responsibility, but also something I want to do for the rest of my life!"