Meet The Bad Guys

Start from the beginning

Still nothing.

"Ooh, I know what it is," He drove the car closer to the viewers, "You're afraid, because I'm the... BIG BAD WOLF! I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised. I'm the villain of every story," he then turned his attention to Snake, "Isn't that right, Mr. Snake?"

Snake chuckled and responded, "Yep."

"Say hello to Mr. Snake!"

While Snake worked on cracking the safe open, Wolf expertly guided the Bad Guy mobile through the streets

While Snake worked on cracking the safe open, Wolf expertly guided the Bad Guy mobile through the streets. "Serpentine safe-cracking machine," Wolf mused, glancing over to watch his friend work, "Imagine Houdini but with no arms. The kinda guy who'll tell you the glass is half empty—then steal it from you." He grinned at Snake then veered around another crop of slow and stopped cars. Wolf continued to narrate their drive, as he zigged and zagged around traffic, "He's also my best bud. And today is... his birthday!"

Snake glanced up from the safe, "Not relevant."

"He's a sweetheart," Wolf called out to someone in a passing car. Then he smirked at his friend and said it directly to him, "You're a sweetheart."

Behind them, a parade of police cars filed into position, swerving and dodging pedestrians in their quest to finally catch this pair of legendary criminals in the act.

Hearing the sirens of cop cars, Wolf knew there would be a good chase on their tails, but he couldn't tell how far the cops were, not even his mirrors could. He also knew that not all cops will be behind them, but there will be obstacles ahead of them that neither Wolf or Snake knew. This is why they needed a little bit of help from above to see the view from below. Wolf activated his earpiece, and said, "How's the weather up there?"

Up above the city, one of the Bad Guys—Mr. Hornet—was watching the whole view of the streets. He was watching the whole gang this whole time, waiting if they needed reports of his findings about the view. He was wearing a special helmet with an insight vision display to get a better view where the Bad Guys' car would be, and collected information of how fast it was, which street they are now, and where they can go without getting caught by the cops, "Things are going smoothly, except there are coppers on your tail. And I remind you that we need to head to the streets to pick up our friends. We just need to move fast."

Finally, the cops were seen from Wolf's rear-view mirror as Wolf and Snake took a look at it.

"Well, look who's here," Snake mused, glancing back at the cops giving chase. It was always just a matter of a little more time before the Bad Guys got away.

"Took 'em long enough," Wolf laughed before talking through his earpiece, "Hey, kid! Why don't you get down here and join the party? We know our way out now."

Hornet nodded when he heard Wolf's instruction through his helmet. As he zoomed all the way down to the streets of the city.

"That's Mr. Hornet."