I kissed Maci on her forehead and shut the door. I always cut the tv off when she falls asleep. She will be out in five minutes top. I love being a father and I have a baby with my best friend and I think the love of my life. I couldn't stop thinking about Khloe. But I also can't stop thinking about what happened a few months ago with King. She never did tell me what happened when he kidnapped her cause I won't her to open up on her own. I don't want to force it out of her but I just wish she would let me in a little at least so I can know what's going through her head at least. King already got a death sentence coming his way.

So does Tokiyo cause word on the street is she out the hospital. But it's alright though cause I got something for her ass. Me and Twan been cooking some shit up. Cause I know King bitch ass gone try to dip up out the city for a few weeks. But ion wanna wait that long.

I called Twan to see if he was still gone do that hit tonight at King spot. We chopped it up for a few and then he hung up. I hope that bitch home on God. I hopped in the shower and thought about everything that has been going on. I pray and hope that this baby is mine. I mean I can't be mad if it's King baby because that mean he did some fucked up shit. Then I got out and rolled a wood.

Tokiyo

Tokiyo

I can't believe King hid that shit from me all these years. And he talking about he wanna start a family. I don't wanna raise a baby in this fucked up ass world. I'm pretty sure I got a bounty on my head now. Jaycee fucked me up real bad and then I lost Queen that same day too. I just want all this shit to stop but King ain't gone stop until he six feet deep. Then I don't need Landon falling up behind King. This street shit is dangerous af and I don't wanna lose him due to all this bullshit.

I just wanted to give him a better life than our mother gave us. But King is right though we need to lay low cause I know Jayceon and Twan want it back in blood.

I called up one of my old heads who I used mess around with from time to time. He was a football coach and he used to fly me out and pay big money. I needed some space from King right now. He came to scoop me up from the hospital and he took me shopping and to lunch earlier.

I needed to stop at the house to check in with Landon and make sure he was good. Ion think King left yet, but I needed Landon to go with him. I think ima stay with coach cause King got a huge target in his back and I know I got one too. So I'm tryna stay low key until this thang blow all the way over. So we finally pulled up to the house.

"Wait right here baby" I said to coach

King wasn't here thank God cause it would have been a big ass scene. I quickly went upstairs and began packing my jewelry and some other accessories that I wanted to take. I reached under the bed and grabbed my Glock and then my tech from under bed. I made sure both was loaded. I don't never leave anywhere without my guns. Luckily Coach has his own private jet. I don't ever have to use it anyways but he knows how I am. Then no telling who might follow me out here. King is crazy aff and I know he will go looking for me.