Elena turned around and looked at Shinso, and before he knew it, he was floating in the air and towards Elena and Katsuki. "You two can talk, and I'll go and hangout with Mina!" Elena said, putting Shinso right in front of Katsuki before she levitated herself over to Jiro and Mina.

Katsuki and Shinso awkwardly stood next to eachother, not knowing what to say. Shinso sighed before he spoke. "You know, Elena is my whole world right? My parents are often on business trips, so I don't see them. But Elena has always been there. If you even think about leaving her, ever, I'm seriously going to hurt you." Shinso said, breaking the silence.

"I've heard that 50 times now. I would never hurt her. She's the only person who's ever accepted me for who I am. Plus, even if I did, my mom would probably kick me out and make Elena move in instead." Katuski said, looking at Elena from the side.

Shinso looked at him, his eyes held sincerity. "As you should." He said, looking back at Elena. "So, how did you and Elena even meet?" Katsuki asked him, slightly curious.

"Well, people in kindergarten were mean to her, they called her mean and a freak or whatever, cause her quirk was unique. They were afraid of the both of us. I guess Elena began talking to me because we were both pretty lonely. Since then we've never been apart. Except for when we started High School." Shinso said, leaning back into the water as both of the guys began floating.

"I'll find those assholes, and kill them." Katsuki muttered, knowing that Elena was bullied when she was little, meanwhile she was being abused.

"Already fixed that." Shinso said, smirking at the thought. He had found the bullies after some years, and brainwashed them to disturb their current principal, in which led to their expulsion.

"Good to know we're on the same page atleast. But I have another question. When did you find out about Junichiro, beating Elena?" Katsuki asked, knowing not to refer him as Elena's relative. "Tch, that bastard had called Elena downstairs one day when I had been over, without them knowing, and Junichiro ended up beating her. That fucking douchebag shouldn't be in prison. He should die for everything he did." Shinso said, glaring off in a distance.

"I don't know how you could go about with your day without telling anybody about it, mainly for her safety. Why didn't you?" Katsuki asked, looking at Shinso. Hitoshi's whole face changed, remembering the times he hadn't told anybody about it.

"I promised her I wouldn't. Elena said that she didn't want anybody to get hurt, cause his quirk is dangerous. It's basically just as unique as her own, but dangerous. She begged me not to tell anybody, so I didn't. But I called her every morning and every night to make sure she was okay." He said, remembering the times he'd sneak into her room when she had been beaten up.

Katsuki sighed and looked at her as the girls began playing volleyball. As they sat in a comfortable silence again, Shinso spoke up about something that had bothered him. "I think Elena has PTSD. She told me that she keeps getting nightmares and flashbacks about Junichiro. Apparently she has constant anxiety too. It has been bugging me, a lot. I told her to talk to Aizawa about it, but I don't think she has." He said, looking at Katsuki.

"Why hasn't she told me about this?" Katsuki asked, looking at Elena as she laughed. "I don't think she knows that she might have PTSD. She just thinks it's some short aftermath of the beating. Didn't she tell you she felt a bad feeling or something when your mom had smacked you?" Shinso asked, Katsuki's eyes widened as he facepalmed.

"She did.." Katsuki sighed. They just floated in the water, rethinking the signs she's had. "That bastard get locked up, for what? He's still haunting her!" Katsuki said angrily. His spiky blond hairs sinking a little with the water.

Shinso just sighed before Kirishima and Denki came over to them. "Hey guys! What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked, smiling as big as ever. "Shut up, shitty hair." Katsuki said, looking at him dumbfounded. "Cold! But hi! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! You must be Shinso! Elena talks a lot about you!" Kirishima said, putting his hand out for Shinso to shake.

"Okay-" He said and shook his hand. "Do you think I'll have a shot with Elena? Does she talk about me? You know, since you're her best friend and all.." Denki asked, shaking Shinso's hand roughly. Kirishima sweat dropped at Katsuki, seeing how he was boiling over. "Not really... I did hear of you though." Shinso said, letting go of his hand.

"Hey guys! What are you guys doing?" Elena asked, approaching them. She appeared beside Shinso and Katsuki, putting her arms around their shoulders. "We were just introducing ourselves! But I think we'll join the girls in volleyball. See ya!" Kirishima said, dragging Denki with him.

"Huh, funny. Now. Did you two bond a little?" Elena asked, letting go of their shoulders. "I guess." They said in sync. "Good, because I can't have my two favorite persons in the world hate eachother, now can I?" Elena asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Katsuki looked at Shinso and smirked, and as if Shinso had read his mind they grabbed her arms and picked her up. "I'd hold my breath if I were you." Katsuki said as both of them smirked evilly. "Guys! Come on, teaming up on me?! I'm your mutual friend! Come o-" Was all Elena got to say before they tossed her in the water. Elena quickly emerged from the water, coughing.

She glared at them both, making them sweat drop. "You're fucked!" Mina yelled upon seeing Elena's expression. "Oh fuck-" was all Katsuki had said before Elena had made them float high in the sky. Shinso had already accepted his fate as he put his hands on his chest. "Lovely." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

"Brownies!" Sato yelled. Elena immediately turned around, her expression completely changed. "Hell yeah!" She yelled, dropping the boys as she teleported towards Sato. Shinso's hair fell as he emerged from the water.

"Well shit." He said, trying to fix his hair. Katsuki growled before he blasted himself up in the air and towards Elena. "You little shit!" He yelled. When he stood on land, Elena began running with atleast three brownies in her mouth, and two in her hands. "Don't kill me! I'm sorry!" Elena yelled muffled as she ran. Katsuki ran after her. Seeing as she was running, it was hard to hold onto her brownies, so she dropped one. Unfortunately for her, it landed on Katsuki's face. Elena's eyes widened before she teleported up behind Shinso to hide.

"Elena!!"

——————————
Words: 1883

Hehe. I liked this chapter, I just hope you all do too. This chapter contained of some questions people asked and probably have wondered when it came to Elena's abuse, so they're being answered here!

Thank you for reading! AND TYASM FOR NEARLY 70K!

CIAO❤️