Tiny Feet

Pairing: dad! Jimin X reader

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pairing: dad! Jimin X reader

Genre: Fluff, suggestive (if you squint)

WC: 1.2 k+

Warnings: extra cute fluff ball Jimin

Rating: PG-13

~~

You groaned when you heard your daughter crying once again. This was the fourth time you had been woken up by her crying. Having a baby at home was stressful; you always had to be on your tiptoes, worrying about what would happen to the baby. Even after all that constant care and fussing over your baby, she had fallen ill. You were having a hard time making her comfortable enough to fall asleep, and it was almost three in the morning when you finally fell asleep. But here you were, waking from a slumber by her crying again.

You felt the bed dip and rise slightly beside you, as you felt Jimin get out of the sheets gently. You pretended to be asleep, wondering what he would do. You turned around when you heard his footsteps fading away. You got out of your bed, draping a shawl over yourself and quietly traced his footsteps. You headed to the nursery, and peeked into the room where you saw Jimin shushing your daughter.

"Shh baby, your dada is here now. Why is my baby crying?" he whispered, talking in a low voice so that you wouldn't wake up. He rocked your baby side by side as he hummed slightly. He placed the back of his palm on her forehead before sighing, "You are still a little feverish baby."

He walked around the room as he rocked her a little. You hid behind the wall when he turned to the door. You didn't mean to spy, but you wanted to see what Jimin was going to do. He would always talk to her alone in small whispers, but whenever you would come around he would shoo you away saying it was a dad-daughter thing and you weren't allowed. You wanted to know what it was that he would converse with his mini version.

He placed her head on his shoulder as she stopped crying, and patted her back gently continuing to soothe her. He walked a little more before he yawned. You almost giggled when you saw your daughter was also yawning; both of their eyes squished into crescents by their cheeks and a wide mouth. It was adorable.

He sat down on the upholstered rocking chair and kept patting her back ever so lovingly. He brought her forward admiring her face as his gaze softened the longer he studied her features. "You know you are so cute," he said, booping her nose with his, and you almost awed when he added, "you are my daughter after all. You had to inherit the charm and cuteness from me." he said with a wide grin. You facepalmed mentally as you made a self note to not let Jimin hangout with your brother Jin anymore; he was a bad influence.

"But you have the same smile as Mama," he said as kissed your daughter's nose. "And you are a menace like mama," he said giggling to himself. You kept watching from behind the wall as your heart warmed at this endearing conversation.

"Does this mean that you are Mochi and I am papa Mochi now?" he mumbled as he thought about it. You controlled your laugh as you saw Jimin seriously think about this question, as if it was the most important topic on which his life depended.

He sighed. "But you shouldn't fall ill like this, you know? Dada and Mama always stay worried about you baby," Jimin said, reprimanding an infant. "You are my baby, and when you are hurt, I feel hurt too," he said in a whiny tone as he pouted a little. Your daughter tilted her head curiously at her father.

"Since you can't sleep, and now I am awake too, I can tell you some secrets!" he whispered excitedly as he squished your daughter's cheeks. "But it is a secret! You cannot tell Mama!" he said as he placed a finger on his lips and you had to roll your eyes at him, playfully.

"You know, I was very worried before you entered our family. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to take care of you, but Y/n kept encouraging me. Y/n is an amazing parent," he said as he looked at his daughter endearingly, who was playing with his thumb and index finger. "But don't tell Y/n that! I will keep saying that I am the better parent!" he said grinning, and your daughter let out a giggle as if she understood her father. Maybe she did; both the dad and daughter share the same devious brain, you thought.

"You had Y/n worried the entire day. You need to be stronger and healthier! You should learn to look out for yourself. I will always be around you, I will be your night, but you should do that for yourself too" he said, as he kissed her tiny fist around his finger. "Do you promise me to get well soon?" he asked as he held out his pinky towards her. You almost squealed at this adorable interaction.

Your daughter looked at his hand with wonderment, before grabbing it with her tiny hands. Jimin smiled at your daughter as he tilted his head to one side, admiring her tiny hands on his pinky. He looked at the clock as his mouth turned into a small 'o' "You should be sleeping now," he said, picking up your daughter off his lap and rocking her gently as he got up. Patting her back gently, he sang

I want you to be your light, baby

You should be your light

So that you won't be in pain

So you can smile

I want you to be your night, baby

You could be your night

I'll be honest with you tonight

Now promise me, oh, oh

Several times a day, oh, oh

Though you feel alone, oh, oh

Don't throw yourself away, oh, oh

Let's stop for a moment

Pinkie promise me

Just promise me, oh, oh

You felt your own eyes droop a little as you heard a small snore. Jimin chuckled to himself when he saw that your daughter was sound asleep in his arms. Placing her back in the cradle, he looked at her endearingly.

He bent down and placed a small kiss on each of her feet as he wrapped a small blanket around her. You were now leaning on the doorframe, waiting for him to see you. He turned around and almost screamed, but you held out your finger to your lips and pointed at your daughter. "Y/n! You scared me to death!" he whisper-shouted at you, as he gestured for you to move out of the room.

Both of you came out of the room as he glared at you. "How much of our conversation did you hear?" he asked.

"I definitely heard the part of me being an amazing parent," you said, teasing him as he groaned and planted his face on the adjacent wall. You laughed at him as you pulled him in your arms. "Oh baby, don't worry, you are the better parent," you said, pecking him.

He smiled at you, before he smirked, as if something suddenly had struck his mind. He lightly pushed you to the wall behind you, "Now that the baby is sleeping..." he trailed off, as you playfully pushed him away. You knew your cheeks were on fire. You got out from his hold and rushed to your room, as he followed you, giggling.

d struck his mind. He lightly pushed you to the wall behind you, "Now that the baby is sleeping..." he trailed off, as you playfully pushed him away. You knew your cheeks were on fire. You got out from his hold and rushed to your room, as he followed you, giggling.