Chapter one birth

I did promise you all for the backstory for Neve and a bit for her brothers
So here we go
Also I don't own robot trains
________________________________________

(BlueStar's POV)
I couldn't believe what I have been told I looked at my four kids hoping that they wouldn't be separated Jeffrey requested that he'll take two of them "take Kay and Duke they're better of safe with you"
(Two hours later same POV)
I held my baby girl and boy in my arms as my brother Optimus and his wife Eltia-One came over with their sons "is that our baby cousins?" Smokescreen asked me I nodded letting them see them "they're so cute and precious" Eltia-One said "Miss BlueStar someone is here to see you too" Will came over to see her "oh shoot their both so cute" my daughter started waking up her bright eyes looked around before crying her brother following suit a midwife gave me a bottle to feed her "Will I am surprised to see you here did something happen?" "Well my wife decided to come see you since we did have our son born right before your daughter and son any way she's coming over with him now have you thought of a name for them?"

(Optimus Prime's POV)
I looked at my niece and nephew as my niece moved uncomfortably in the blanket my sister nodded at him "Neve her name is Neve but her Cybertronian name will be Phoenix her brother will be called Anakin and his Cybertronian name will be Falcon" Neve managed to get out the blanket she had wings that were in their baby feathers her ears were lowered as her tail flicked "well someone's already ready to explore the world" my niece crawled over to me as I picked her up she giggled uncontrollably Will's wife entered with their son "how are you feeling sweetie?" I looked towards my sister as she explained she's fine now handing my niece who still had my confused nephew to her Neve looked curiously alongside her brother at Will's son as he looked in the same manner as them Neve moved over sniffing him curiously her brother trudging behind her "guess Eli wants to say hi to them" Will's wife Yasmin lowered Eli down to say hi he ended up gently poking Neve's nose "aw"

____________________
Awe so cute and adorable
I can't wait to write the next chapter
Hope you all think so too
See you next time
I changed the AU a bit