Chapter One Dragon raid Agatha the loser takes down a dragon

🔧Agatha's p.o.v🎤

This is Berk. It's 12 days north of hopelessness and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the Mediterranean of misery. My village, in a word sturdy and it's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. See, most places have mice or mosquitos, but we have something much worse. We have dragons. You see that skinny little girl running like a crazy person in a chaotic war zone? That's me. Hi, my name is Agatha. Great name, I know, right, but it's not the worst. You see, the parents here think that giving their children hideous names will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming viking demeanor wouldn't already do that. While running through the village, I was suddenly set flying when a nearby dragon let out its powerful fire breath. I landed harshly on the ground, and my body made a loud thud sound as I hit the ground.

I was a bit dazed for a moment, but I quickly got back on my feet and started running again. "Morning." A viking kindly said as I run by him. That viking was Arg the able. They called him that because he was very trustworthy and was able to complete any task no matter how tituis.

'He is also one of the few vikings that is kind to me.' I couldn't help but think as I heard other vikings shout things angrily at me like 'what are you doing out" or "go back inside'.

They all say things like that because I can be a bit clumsy and will sometimes cause accidents because of it. Especially in situations like this, but I'm trying my best. I just want to help my people, and the best and probably only way of doing that is in the forge, where I am currently heading. Just as I was getting close, someone grabbed me by the bag of my shirt and lifted me off the ground.

"Agatha, what are you doing out here?! Get inside!" The man who grabbed me said, dropping me back on the ground and pushing me towards the forge.

'That's what I was trying to do.' I thought slightly annoyed as I resumed my journey to the forge.

That man back there was Stoick the vast. Stoic the vast is a strong middle-aged man who just so happens to be chief of Berk. He has the standard viking structure with a huge body and big beefy arms. He has green eyes and bright red hair. His eyebrows are big and bushy, and he has a beard so big that it covers most of his chest area. His beard is wild and unruly with a few braids and knots adorning it. His outfit consists of a green tunic that reaches his ankles, brown pants, and brown leather boots. On his waist, he wares a belt which holds the Berkian symbol and a small layer of skin from a dragon he had recently slain. On his wrists are two big spikey braces designed to protect against a dragons fearsome jaws and two silver shoulder pads resting on his well shoulders. On top of his head is a traditional viking helmet with two long horns coming out the sides and finally a big fur cape that flows gently and elegantly in battle to finish off his character look.

They say that he cut the head off of a dragon when he was just a babe. Do I believe it? Yes, yes, I do.

"What have we got?" Stoick asks his men.

"Gronkles, Nadders, and Zipplebacks. Oh, and Hork saw a Monsteruos Nightmare." A viking behind him awnsered. A fire blast then hits the ground, causing an explosion. A small piece of ash landed on Stoick's shoulder pad, but he paid no real mind to it and simply brushed it off.

"Any Night Furys?" He asked.

"None so far." The viking awnsers. "Good." Stoick said as elsewhere I finally made it to my destination. Quickly, I jumped into the forge, took off my fur vest, replaced it with an apron, and just like that, I was ready to get to work.

"Oh nice of you to join the party, I thought you'd been carried off." A viking with a braided mustache said as he was fixing a broken sword. "What, who, me? No, come on, I'm way too fast to be captured, and even if I was, I seriously doubt they'd eat me. I mean, come on, I'm all skin and bones." I said, gesturing to my weak and skinny arms.