I mean Natasha's for example, bigger than mine, not by a lot but still bigger.

Anyways, once i had ordered i sat down pulling my laptop out and my books to get some homework done. Since i ended up talking to Natasha last night i never got back to it.

I was so focused on my homework i hadn't realised it was 11:30am until an alarm i set went off.

"shit" I cursed quickly packing up my stuff before sprinting out of the cafe towards my lecture hall.

"fuck, fuck, fuck" I muttered to myself as i ran through the crowds of students walking trying desperately to make it to my lecture somehow on time.

I ended up being 5 minutes late as i barrelled into the room effectively disrupting the room causing everyone to look at me.

"i'm so sorry, i was so caught up i didn't realise the ti-" I tried explaining myself before Professor McKay silenced me by slamming a textbook down on her desk.

"i don't want to hear it Miss Y/l/n. take your seat and be quiet" She growled as i quickly found an empty seat rummaging through my bag to get out the right textbook.

People were still staring at me which didn't help the red already coating my face to go away. What was strange was that it was really just the guys. It wasn't until the girl next to me leaned over.

"hey, um you may want to button up your jacket" She whispered gesturing to my very open jacket showing off my revealing top.

"shit, thanks" I whispered back before she nodded sitting up straight again as i buttoned up my jacket. I had literally told myself to do that and i didn't, not even after the whole cafe incident.

Business was hell, Professor McKay called on me so much as a punishment for being late. She had also asked me to stay after class, which was so annoying.

Even though the bell rang no one moved in fear of being yelled at until Professor McKay dismissed everyone.

I slowly packed up waiting until the last student left leaving me alone with Professor McKay. "two weeks in a row you've caused disruptions to my class" She spoke slowly as she made her way closer to me.

"i'm sorry Professor, i was just so caught up in the homework i was doing that i didn't realise the time" I tried defending myself as she nodded even though i could tell she didn't believe me.

"right, and that outfit? a bit inappropriate don't you think?" McKay gestured down to my outfit, which i had effectively buttoned up all the buttons.

"with all do respect Professor, this is college and there isn't exactly a dress code" I calmly spoke back. Oh boy did she not like that.

"are you talking back to me?" I immediately shook my head but before i could respond she continued talking. "it's distracting to the other students, seeing you walk in looking like that, flaunting your body" I furrowed my eyebrows at her comment.

"first of all, i'm not flaunting anything. i'm wearing clothes that i like and feel confident in. it's not my fault simple minded boys get distracted easily. i don't know if you noticed but the only people that were staring were boys. that goes to show that i'm not the problem they are" Professor McKay was silent after that as i slowly stood up.

"i'm sorry i was late, but you accusing me of basically what? whoring myself out is not right. i wear these clothes Professor because i want to and i like the way they make me feel. i'm not apologising for that. now can i go i have another lecture to get to?" McKay was still stunned at my rebuttal as she just nodded.

I quickly walked out of the lecture hall making my way to the language building. My other wise good mood i had this morning was gone as i slowly walked up to Natasha's room.

I waited a moment before knocking twice waiting again for her to answer the door. I had a neutral expression on my face but some may describe it as an upset expression.

When Natasha opened the door she had a wide smile covering her beautiful face. I smile back a little upon seeing her but hers faltered seeing my unenthusiastic state.

"what's wrong дорогой" Natasha cooed lightly grabbing my arm to pull me inside. [sweetheart]

"nothing" I huffed walking over to my desk dropping my bag and slumping in my chair.

"Y/n. talk to me" Natasha came over crouching down beside me as i stared blankly at the board.

"Professor McKay is a bitch" I simply spoke as Natasha nodded before placing her hand on my bare thigh. I tensed immediately at the contact, already feeling that shitty encounter drift away being in the presence of Natasha.

"she really is. what did she do детка?" Natasha began lightly rubbing my thigh effectively causing my head to spin. [baby]

"um, she uh" I gulped looking down at her hand before she pulled it away. I whimpered meeting her piercing green eyes for the first time today.

"i want you to tell me what happened first" Natasha clarified. I was also just now taking in her outfit, granted she was crouched down but it still look phenomenal.

Natasha had the white button up on, i could see that she was wearing the red lace bra underneath as she left a generous amount of buttons undone. She had coincidentally paired it with a pair of brown dress pants. We were unintentionally matching and i honestly loved it.

The sleeves of her shirt were rolled up to just under her elbows and she had tucked the shirt in allowing it to still extenuate her hips. She had white heels on today to match her shirt, and she kept her makeup light.

"honey?" Natasha pulled me from my thoughts as i hummed. "talk" It was a simple request that came out as a demand.

I shifted slightly in my chair catching Natasha's attention as i went to speak. "well, i was late but she wouldn't accept my apology or reason for being late. and when i walked in i had my jacket unbuttoned" I started to explain as i unbuttoned my jacket.

"which caused basically every guy in the room to stare at me, well stare my..." I gestured to my breasts earning a small smirk from Natasha as she glanced down.

"then after class she asked me to stay behind where she essentially accused me of flaunting my body around for attention. like i want attention from guys i wore this to get your attention" I finished my rambling sighing as i slumped back in my chair.

"you definitely have it котенок" I turned to look at her at the use of pet name as i bit my lip. "Professor McKay does that to me too, you know" Natasha spoke as she stood up making her way to the front of the room. [kitten]

"she's just jealous" Natasha added as she reached her desk turning to face me.

"oh yeah? jealous huh?" Natasha nodded as i let my eyes roam her body now that she was stood. Those pants were so tight hugging the curve of her ass beautifully.

"jealous of us, or that she can't be with us?" I raised an eyebrow as i slowly opened my jacket more.

"hmm both" Natasha smirked reaching out with her pointer finger motioning for me to come to her.

I just shook my head sitting forward slightly to take my jacket off before leaning back in my chair. Natasha watched carefully as i bit my lip sliding down the chair while at the same time opening my legs.

"котенок" Natasha breathed out, her gaze dropping to between my legs. [kitten]

"lock the door Natasha" I husked dominantly watching as Natasha followed my instructions.

•••

i know, i know, i'm leaving you hanging. i promise you though i'm not robbing you. i will be posting the next chapter early tomorrow