Twenty- Four~ Quint's Party part2

You walked over with Quint.

You: Hey Honey

Freya: Oh my gosh Shay are you ok it looks like you've been crying

While Freya was talking Margot walked over.

You: Actually Freya me and Ari broke up *tearing up*

Margot: Oh no why

You: He and Summer kissed anyways I'll chit chat about it later Honey come dance with us

Honey: Can I dad

Thommo: Go for it

You, Honey, and Quint all walked over to the dance floor. You un-paused it. Quint bowed dow holding out a hand towards Honey.

Quint: May I have this dance 

She looked over at you. You nodded signaling for her to say yes.

Honey: Of course

You stood there and watched them slow dance. You laughed as Honey pulled you in and you all danced and had fun. You were all laughing as the music came to an end and you dicied you guys should eat.

*After eating*

After you guys got done eating you say at a table taking to the team except for Summer she was talking to Margot and Ari's parents.

Bodhi: So Quint how are you

Quint: Great

Poppy: I hope you know how to surf 

Quint: Of course I do I live here fore a while till I moved six years ago

Marlon: You better know how to out surf our girl Shay here cause just about 3 hours ago she nailed a flynnstone flip

Quint:Wait really congrats

Poppy: We would be delighted if you joined our club

Quint: I'll think about it

Ari: So how long have you and Shay been friends

Quint: Since she was 6 and I was eight

Ari: Oh

Summer: Did you guys ever date

You: Yeah two years then he moved

Quint: Well i'm back now

He kissed the top of your forehead and you could see the jealousy in Ari's eyes. You ignored it and laughed with them then you guys all went and sat on the porch.

Quint:Thanks for the party today

You: Your welcome it would've been better if I had a few more hours to finish up today but here*reaching beside you*

You handed him a box and the team including Summer walked over to you guys.Quint opened it and the first thing he picked up was a picture of you guys in matching outfits and your sitting on his lap while he's taking a picture.\/

He then pulled out a ticket from the movies and the resin covered roses, and the dvd that had a bunch on pictures and videos on it, also lastly he pulled out the rest of the pictures and looked through them, He put them back in the box and stood u...

He then pulled out a ticket from the movies and the resin covered roses, and the dvd that had a bunch on pictures and videos on it, also lastly he pulled out the rest of the pictures and looked through them, He put them back in the box and stood up to hug you. You guys hugged. 

*After the party*

You cleaned up with the help of the team and Quint. After cleaning you all told you mom goodbye and headed back to Shore Haven.

*Skip drive*

You and Quint pulled into his driveway. He grsbbed his keys sat them on the key hanger in his garage before closing the garage door and walking over to your house with you. You guys tried to be as quiet as possible going to you room. Once in your room you guys changed and went to bed.