Lipstick

Summary

Finally living together with his beloved, The Metropolitan chief police officer Dan Hiroki find himself fascinated by his beloved's morning make up routine and decided he wanted to take part in it.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰───

It's been a while since they decided to move in together or more like Dan Hiroki finally manage to convince her to move in with him.

And with their new routine of living together the chief police officer found a new hobby of watching his beloved doing her make up when they start their day. The way she meticulously painted her face, her eyes focusing to her reflection in the mirror, even her little habit of making a pop sound after putting her lipstick.

He find himself adoring her every movement no matter how many time he saw it.

"Is it really fun to just watch?"

Her gentle voice call him back from his daze of watching her back to reality, the lady is smiling softly at him while her hand shaking a small container filled with liquid lipsticks.

"Mm-hm, it is, I like watching you concentrating on yourself like that"

Dan move closer, putting both his hand on her shoulder and give it a light squeeze, she giggles in response putting her free hand on top one of his.

"If you like watching me so much, Perhaps I should try to put make up on you one day?"

"If that what you want, sure"

The lady let out a hum in response of his agreement, considering the idea, he is already beautiful on his own so she pretty sure he would look even more wonderful with some more pigment on his face, With a pop she take out the lipstick brush from its container.

But just before she can put the brush to her lips a much bigger hand reached to hers, reaching towards the brush that she hold.

"Can I try to do it?"

Dan asked curiously to her, without question the lady hand the brush to him.

"Put it lightly okay, it's very pigmented"

Was her only words, turning her head to face him, she slightly open her lips so he can have easier time to paint her.

Dan hums while checking her from all side, unsure how to start.

Watching him slightly confused, The lady with a soft giggles gently take his free hand and put it under her chin to hold.

"Here, you can hold up my face still like this so it easier"

"Thank you"

Dan give a gentle grip to her chin, lifting her face up to see her it and slowly painted the colour to her lips.

Slowly but surely he painted the pigment to her lips, the colour amping up her lips beautifully.

Peeking from his work, he saw her already closing her eyes, trusting everything to him.

Quietly in this room, with only the slight sound of brush touching skin and breathing that filled the room, he can feel the intimacy between them just from this simple gesture, and as he painted more of the pigment the closer he scoot to her side.

The way her face look right now, Her soft red lips under the brush, her face in his hand, it surely worth of his obsession,

as if automatic, Dan leaned down and catch her to a kiss.

Surprised she opened her eyes only to felt the hand that was holding her chin now move behind her hair, holding her and slightly pushing her more towards him. Smiling to the kiss, the lady decided to gently return his kisses, the wet lipstick smeared between them. for a moment they stay like that, exchanging soft gentle kisses between each other.

After a bit between the sound of kisses and the panting she try to call out his name.

"Hiroki... "

"Mm-hm??"

"you smearing it completely all over-- also we gonna be late for work"

Stopping for a bit Dan lift up his face from her, his lips and hers smeared with the red of her lipstick.

"Fufu I can't resist, apologies, you were so pretty"

She answered him with another giggles, reaching to wipe the smudged pigment on his lips

"Gosh can't be helped, but I will need to reapply it now"

"Can I do it again?"

"Will you smudge it again as soon as you are done?"

"Perhaps"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A mere hours later in the metropolitan police office, after a case briefing, one of his subordinates who was handing him over some data noticed something out of place on his chief.

"Chief Dan? Sorry but there seems to be something on your lip"

The lad mentioned while he brush his own lip with his thumb gesturing where exactly he see this something on his chief.

"Hm?"

Dan promptly wipe his lip with his thumb and find a smudge of red on his thumb,A smile bloom on his face knowing full well what it was.

"Oh? It's fine, I was just helping my girlfriend wearing her make up this morning"

The lad make a long "oohh--"Before seemingly come to a realization, the poor lad's face turning red and redder as the second tick.

While Dan on the other hand only look at his subordinate with a smile, putting his index finger in a sush manner.

"Fufu"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰───

Credits

The picture on the cover is the cover picture of Vol. 2 Ch. 5 of Brutal's Manga titled  "Self Righteous Journalist"

NOTES

My motivation opening this account is because this man lack fanfiction so I decided to write some myself.Also Dan Hiroki first name is Hiroki but I decided to use Dan, his family name for the narration part of this fanfiction.

Originally published 2022-05-20 on AO3