Part 1

A tall, dark man is chasing you with a knife, saying things like: “Come back..” “I need you!”

You wake up, dreched in sweat, just as he was about to get you. “Fuck...” You mumble. You notice your cat, named Mittens. You pet him gently, then go downstairs.

???'s p0v

I couldn't stop watching. She is my everything

I need her

1 need her

1 n33d her

1 N33D H3R

Eri's pov

You went downstairs to get some coffee, and you check your phone. A message about a job? “Huh?” You decide to accept, and it tells you a location. You decide to head there, so you pick out a purple dress and some black heels, wearing purple makeup.

 You decide to head there, so you pick out a purple dress and some black heels, wearing purple makeup

“This should be good.” You say, as you exit your house, into the car. You head to the building, and it looked amazing! The theme appeared to be purple, with a overgrown sign that said: rosa de amor. (Rose Of Love) You decide to walk in, and you see a man with a grin on his face. “Welcome in..” he said. “My name is Luno Blue, nice to meet you, Eri.” How does he know your name? “Anyways, just follow me.” He whispered, and grabbed your hand. You ended up in a office. “Sit down, I'll go get you something.” He said, while whispering something. You couldn't quite hear what he was saying. It was like: Nine... Dine.. Mine? Thats weird. He came back with some coffee, paperwork and... Flowers? “Thank you boss!” You said, cheerfully. “You can just call me Luno.” He chuckled. You completed the paperwork, and got called into the lounge to have a talk with the boss.

“Hello Sir! I mean Luno!” You whispered. You have a talk with the boss, and you find out some details about him.

He leaves the lounge, and you decide to have a drink. You quickly get up, realising it is midnight. “Huh... Where am i- oh wait-” You whispered to yourself. You run to your car, and drive off home. Once you get home, you flop onto your bed and drift off to sleep. You have a dream of a dark figure following you through the street, the only thing you can see is his  suit. You run into a forest, and he gets faster. You hide behind a tree, and he runs off in the other direction, giving you a chance to escape.

You wake up, but see a figure in the corner of your eye, alarming you. You run to get a bat, but no-one is there. You head downstairs to get a midnight snack. You finish your snack,  and go up the stairs, into your room. You realize there's some paperwork on your desk, so you do it. It's probably for work. You have to just sign them, that's surprisingly easy! Once you finish, you get into your pyjamas and flop onto your bed. As you shut your eyes, you hear slight laughter.

You hear a whisper. “You will be mine and only mine, forever.”