2. Be Aware, The Legend of The Four

*

After Wilbur and Violet were both like "Eh?", they helped each other out of the green container. Olivia wanted to know where the creatures are now.

"Where'd they go?" Olivia asked them.

"I don't know. Probably in that forest again." Penny said.

"So then how will we find them?" Wilbur asked. He got confused.

"Wilbur, Violet, your energizing power was sick. Can you show us again?" Olivia wanted to see how it worked.

"Our power?" The couple said.

"Remember how you'd gather hands in a circle? Now it'll probably make things work." Olivia was waiting for this.

Wilbur and Violet looked at each other. "Let's do this, Vi." He said before joining their hands and closing their eyes.

A little bolt of blue and purple electricity lights up their hands as the lightning surrounded their arms. They wanted it to be the whole body. So they go back to back holding their other hands, with their bubble butts touching. Finally, it was working. The lightning converted into a giant energy storm and it quickly surrounds the couple.

"Why am I literally crying right now?" Olivia is wiping the tears from her eyes.

"This is unforgettable!" Hiro said, as he and Penny amazed with their skills.

All the energy from the sky drops into the couple's bodies, and once that was done with, the they let go and just smiled at the three others. Everyone all around the city started applauding for them, and even Eunice was watching from outside the window.

"That was awesome!" Penny cheered.

"You two nailed it!" Olivia wanted to give them another compliment, but she didn't think of any.

Just then, there were signs of the cute creatures coming back to the city. So the Olivia and the team were just about ready to take them out.

"Let's go!", yelled Hiro, as they were getting started fighting.

Olivia also took her own stairs to get on top of the building. There was a lot of punching, kicking, and forceful powers. The team kept knocking them down until they were all dead. Penny had to finish it off by creating an illusion of another green container appearing, Hiro helped put the dead creatures in there, and he passed them on to Olivia to throw them away.

"That was so epic!" Olivia wanted to go home and brainstorm new powers and look up Wilbur and Violet's energizing power.

"Good job, guys." Hiro said. "Very impressive."

Olivia got off the building and congratulates the team for this mission. "Looks like my lab should be ready by tomorrow, so we would make plans together. So I'll see you there?"

"Absolutely." Violet said. "I also want to know what the results are when you look up me and Wilbur's power."

"Sure. So I gotta be heading back home now." Olivia said as she left and the team farewelled her.

*

Location: Harper Family's Backyard

Sitting on the bench and starting to use her laptop, Olivia researches the couple's energizing power. And that's when she realized it was from those promise rings.

"Oh, right. It was from those rings that appeared when they kissed. Almost forgot." Olivia is sometimes not good at memory, but she kind of knows a lot about supers and their powers. She was hoping Hiro and Penny would earn one, too. But they never kissed.