Chapter 16

Luverna POV
- Chapter 16

I saw my family sitting and talking and laughing, my and Rius' and Gigi's families stopped laughing when they saw me.

I looked at my father, who was looking at me with anger in his eyes at hindi iyon halata pero sa'kin dahil sa'kin ang mga galit na iyon, and at Gigi, who was smirking at me na para bang siya na ang nanalo sa beauty queen contest.

"What's going on, Rius? Please tell me this is not true, right?" My voice was tearing as I looked at him, and my glances were slowly fading.

"I-I'm sorry, because I have to do it." he said while looking at me without emotion.

"W-Why?" As tears rolled down to my cheeks, I uttered. Rius look at me like he wants to speak pero walang lumalabas sa mga bibig niya.

"Because everything he showed to you was not true an-"

"Shut the fuck up, Gigi." Galit na sigaw ni Rius kay Gigi.

"Wait, Rius. Kailangan nyang malaman na she suitable for being duped since she is a fucking fake, and you will marry me and loves me instead this fucking woman."

"And one more things, you completed your missing to Rius, and he is completing his mission to you in a clean manner, and all of that is a mission accomplished. Wow! What a teamwork, right?" Sarkastikong sabi ni Gigi.

Lahat ng 'yon ay misyon? Napatingin ako kay Rius na nakatingin na sakin ng nag-aalala.

"And besides from that, you probably don't realize..." she stops talking and turns to face to Rius.

"Ang kinakasama mo ng matagal ay si Darious Rauis Duckstein, not Rius Cruz, and they just turn you around while you're fooling around, so you're fucking dumb."

"And the one who pretended to be the real Darious was Kijani Omaro Duckstein his younger brother. You're really idiot really well and they say you're stupid when it comes to mission, don't they?"

"T-Totoo?"

Hindi makatingin sa'kin ng maayos si Rius. "Maayos ang pakikitungo niyo sa'kin, Rius!? T-Totoo ba?!" Galit ko.

"S-Sorry..."

I sighed and Irritated that while I was soldering, Gigi forced me to hear what she had written in my titles; I pretend that I don't know that all she said was real; I'm still foolish for not thinking of myself.

Hanggang sa...

Suddenly, the door opens, and it is Kinaji na nakatingin samin ng nalilito kung ano ang nangyayari, and they really look so similar that you can't deny they aren't siblings. Like, I'm just really dumb. The dumbest thing ever in this rich world.

"I-I thought you are my f-friend,"

"Of course... not." She said angrily at me.

"Hindi ako nakikipag kaibigan sa mamamatay tao ang totoong tatay." Sabi niya tinignan ko naman siya ng nalilito.

"And one more, you took Rius away from me. He should just be mine. You were the only one who paid much attention that, and now you will take what I want. You're a trash here, okay?!" She yelled at me.

I'm a Trash?

"Don't fucking say that to my sister." Kuya Leo, who is currently standing next to me and giving Gigi a serious look, as he said.

"Never, ever fucking say that to your sister? Naririnig mo ba ang sinasabi mo?" Gigi sarcastically said.

"Oh, I should have told. You are not a Cuallen, Luverna Luiz, so you are not a part of the Cuallen family."