However, as Hunter knew, looks were often deceiving.

A hushed murmur fell across the hall as The Daily Prophet was dropped by various owls, and a copy landed in Hunter's lap. Voices grew loud as the students all began to read the headline of the newspaper and gossip about its contents.

A Black Good Egg or Moore Girl Gone Rotten?

Hunter-Rose Moore and Regulus Black's newfound relationship has been the buzz of Hogwarts School for the past week.

The Moore and Black families are often paired together when comparing the stark difference of the two families, but the union of the fourth and fifth year has raised questions about the heirs of both families; namely, where their hearts lie.

A student who wishes to remain anonymous informed us that '"Hunter-Rose is basically a Greek goddess. She's stunning, hard-working - properly Hufflepuff! There's no way she tolerates you-know-who and his teachings, so I would imagine that Regulus is defying his parents, like his brother."'.

When questioned about their personal relationship with Moore and Black, the student revealed they were 'an acquaintance' of Hunter ('"Well, I'm an acquaintance of Hunter, not Regulus. I sat next to her in a second year class."').

We've also asked family of the couple to comment on the relationship. Walburga Black stated that she's 'elated for her son to have found such a high profile, respectable girl' and that she 'invites her into the Black family with open and loving arms.'.

Basileus Moore claimed '"My Rose is wise beyond her years and an excellent judge of character. I am certain that Regulus is a fine young man if she has deemed him a suitable partner, than I trust her judgement."'.

Sirius Black, the dethroned heir of the Black household, wrote a rather vulgar response; '"I would request that you leave Hunter-Rose. She's a good friend of mine, and not a pissing Death Eater. Stop owling her!"'.

Hunter-Rose and Regulus have both been sent letters asking to comment on the situation, they have not yet gotten back to us.

We anxiously await the young couples response.

Both professors and students now looked at Regulus and Hunter. Had The Slytherin Prince really been turned light? Why hadn't they responded to the letters from The Daily Prophet?

"Reg, let's go." Hunter muttered, her face void of any emotion. Regulus gathered their bags and they stood up to leave, Hunter clutching the paper with one hand and Regulus' hand in the other.

She tried to dismiss the whispers, wishing that the comments and questions would be neglected and left hanging in the air.

"Oi, Black! You like your brother?" a seventh year Ravenclaw called out.

"Ignore him." Hunter sighed. She felt Regulus tense, but urged him to keep moving.

"Hunter! You a Death Eater? Daddy wouldn't like that." a sneering voice bellowed.

Hunter-Rose's head whipped around and she made eye contact with Severus Snape. A sly smile graced his paper thin lips, and Regulus didn't try to hold Hunter back as she handed him the newspaper she was clutching, instead he watched as she confidently strut over to the Slytherin fifth year.