Kids these days...

Jimmy:

Hello, I'm Jimmy. Or King Solidarity of the Swamp empire and Rivendell. I rule alongside my amazing partner, the ruler of Rivendell, King Smajor, or Scott. I am a highly respected person in the Ocean Empire, because, if something were to happen to its current rulers, I would inherit Both Mezalia and The Ocean empire. Why? The queen is my older sister, her name's Lizzie by the way. Also known for not only having a floating empire, but being the queen of Prismarine, and the enforcer of Cake.

I have 3 kids, you may wonder how that is possible, considering I'm married to a man. But, the gods are real(And they have kids, and those kids have issuesss a_dam_athena_kid  [if you get the reference, ily]). We have the Codfather, the ocean spirits, the wolf spirit, the overgrown and Aeor and Exor. The Codfather protects the swamp, the Ocean spirits protect the Ocean, the wolf spirit protects the under grove, The overgrown protects House blossom and Aeor and Exor are the stags of Rivendell.

The kids are gifts, for restoring the empires, saving the world(okay, granted, that was Scott), and dealing with our love lives without any WARS( we are known for them). But kids these days...They are hard to handle. River had managed to inherit Scott's sass, but 10x worse. The other kids(Tell me what you 2 want to be named) also inherited Scott's sass, but only like, 9.9353241769x worse than Scott.

Lord tell me why I married a sassy Scottish Rivendell boy, oh right, he's cute, funny and mine.

------------------------------------------

I forgot that I'm an author.. So hello:D shot, cosy chapter. Also, if you want to be a child of an empires ship, or person, you can still audition.