Chapter 64 part 2.

As soon as they were out, they saw Mrs. Weasley and Lupin standing a few steps away from them, their eyes fixed on the closed door. They were both discussing something.

"Snape went inside," Lupin said to them as they approached. Cedric nodded in acknowledgement and they all waited in tense silence.

As they waited for Mira's conversation with Snape to finish, Ginny appeared from downstairs and stopped in her tracks when she saw the group standing in front of Mira's door.

"Mom?" she called out, but Mrs. Weasley simply shook her head and they all turned to listen to the sounds coming from inside the room.

Suddenly, Dumbledore's voice broke through the stillness. "Snape is fast," he called out, causing them all to jump

Lupin was the first to speak up, breaking the stillness in the room. "What's going on here, professor?"

Dumbledore's eyes twinkled as he smiled softly. "Just some discussion, let them have," he said, gesturing towards the closed door.

Mrs. Weasley, who had been listening intently, chimed in with a worried tone, "So if it's just a discussion, why don't we move downstairs then?"

"You all go on ahead, I'll stay here," Dumbledore said, motioning for the others to leave. Everyone shared a worried look at each other, but they knew better than to argue with Dumbledore. But still no one moved.

Tonks appeared at the doorway, her hair a vibrant shade of pink. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she saw the serious expressions of Lupin and the others. Lupin made his way towards her, gently explaining the situation to her in hushed tones. As she processed the information, her puzzled expression turned into one of concern.

The sound of footsteps could be heard as Arthur and the rest of the children, including Hermione and Harry, joined them in the hallway. "Something happened?" Mr. Weasley asked, his eyes scanning the faces of everyone.

"Why is everyone here?" Hermione asked Fleur in a low voice, her eyes darting from Tonks to Lupin and back.

Fleur simply shrugged her shoulders and didn't say anything, her own expression one of confusion.

The rest of the Weasley children also moved forward, with George asking, "Is Mira staying in this room?"

Fred nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I haven't seen her come out all day.

As they waited, the world seemed to slow down. Each minute felt like an eternity as they wondered what was happening inside the room. They could hear faint voices and the shuffling of feet, but no one dared to break the silence.

Suddenly, the door opened and Mira stepped out, her eyes scanning the hallway before finally settling on Dumbledore. Cedric moved towards her, but instead, she walked towards Dumbledore, She walked up to him confidently, her gaze determined. "Care to tell me something, Albus?" she asked, her tone slightly challenging.

Dumbledore looked at her with a soft smile, his eyes twinkling with warmth. "Come with me," he said, gesturing for her to hold his hand.

Everyone held their breath, their eyes widening as Dumbledore extended his hand to her with a smile. Mira hesitated for a second, before taking his hand. Suddenly, Fawkes flew above both of them and a bright light began to encircle them. Mira closed her eyes and felt her body tingle with energy.

Gasps and shouts erupted from the group as Fawkes flew above them, his cries echoing through the room. Harry and Tonks shielded their eyes from the brightness, while Mrs. Weasley clutched her chest in shock. Snape remained still, his eyes following the blinding light until it disappeared, taking Dumbledore and Mira with it.