"Hey lovebirds. You're blocking the way."

An unfamiliar voice filled my ears and I turned to see two guys staring at us. One of them had black hair and a sharp nose while the other one had brown hair and small eyes. Jin seems to know them as he hit the taller one's arm and cursed at them.

"Aish the road is wide enough to accommodate your ass, Ken."

The other guy turned to me with a devilish smirk, "Hoho, so our Jinnie really had a girlfriend. Who would've thought that someone will find his clumsiness adorable?"

Seeing the numbers rolling above his head, I quickly ducked my gaze down. This is making me uncomfortable. Aside from basically having no friends, I'm still in the process of learning stuff about dating and it recently happened so I'm not used to being someone's 'girlfriend' yet. Fake as it may be for me, it's still something that needs to get used to. And Jin hasn't really introduced me to anyone yet so social anxiety jitters.

How am I supposed to act? Should I move forward and introduce myself or should I just let Jin do it? It's not like I actually have the confidence to do so anyways but I don't want to appear rude to his friends. They might influence him to break up with me because they don't like me.

"Stop making her feel uncomfortable, Deullie."

I feel myself being pushed back and looked up to see Jin blocking me off his friend with his body and scratched the back of his neck. He had a slight frown on his face which surprised me.

The other two seemed surprised too as they exchanged questioning glances with each other. The shorter one suddenly laughed out loud and slung an arm on his taller friend.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry if I did but dude chill."

Then he turned his attention back to me and offered a more easy going smile. "I'm Sandeul by the way," he laid his hand to me for a handshake. I could only stare at his hand and debated if I should risk seeing a vision just to not appear rude or just continue being quiet.

I settled for bowing instead, "Byulyi"

I saw him retract his hand with a sheepish smile and pointed towards his companion, "This is Ken."

"Nice to meet both of you." I muttered quietly.

"Now that you finally met her, can the both of us leave?" Jin removed his friend's arm around him and sighed.

Sandeul feigned a hurt gasp and clutched his chest, "You act as if you don't want to hang with us anymore." He then turned to Ken, sighing and falling dramatically in his arms, "Can you believe our friend, Ken?"

"Being in a relationship changed you man." He played along and patted the other's head while trying to act just as pitiful.

"We literally see each other in school." Jin groaned beside me then turned his attention back to me. A bright smile once again on his face. "Anyways, we got to go before the library closes. Let's go?"

I blinked as I felt myself getting blinded. "Sure."

He was about to grab my hand but I was quicker to avoid it as covertly as I could. However, it seemed I wasn't as stealthy as I thought since he looked at his hand for a while before smiling back at me again. His smile didn't seem to reach his eyes though. Gripping the straps of my bag, I bowed one last time to his friends and started walking away with him beside me.

--

One of the things that we started doing together ever since we dated is that we study together at the public library. I know it's not as romantic as it sounds but this is the best place that I could think of so far that could not potentially put him at harm. Aside from paper cuts and books falling off of shelves out of nowhere, it was something that I could easily manage.