→ spec.tra

┍━━━━━»•» ☆ «•«━┑call the colours,hi, we are SPEC

┍━━━━━»•» ☆ «•«━┑
call the colours,
hi, we are SPEC.TRA!
┕━»•» ☆ «•«━━━━━┙

SPEC.TRA is a multinational girl group under virtue records. they debuted in 2019 and are still active today, having had multiple lineup changes.
all members include Briar Patel, Rose Diwa, Takahashi Minako, Tatiana Fuchs, Ashlynn Lee and Matsumoto Sakura.

⋆ ★ they never gave up, and that's going to pay off surely

SPEC.TRA debuted on august 25th, 2019 under virtue records, a multinational entertainment company. at the time of debut, the group consisted of 4 members: scarlet, rosa, midori and blue. rosa would leave the group in 2020 to pursue a solo career, and midori left in 2021 to focus on her studies, leaving only scarlet and blue as the only members of spec.tra. in may of 2022, the group would make their first comeback since midoris departure, this time with the addition of two new members: ash and sakura.

virtue records had debuted their last group in 2012, and though they had been a success, the company knew it was time for another act. when spec.tra was created, their main concept was supposed to be their multi-nationality: out of the four members, only one of them, tatiana or "blue', was half korean. while the group was less popular in korea when they first debuted, they soon took off outside of south korea, specifically india, japan and the philippines, as those were the home countries of the other members. other than the multinational concept, their main hook was colour. each girl was assigned a colour, and though this didn't have a deeper meaning or impact on their music, it was something that'd tie the members together no matter what kind of song they'd release.

spec.tra was able to release two mini albums and a single as a four member group before the first loss would hit them. when the (relatively short) promotions for the groups second comeback wrapped up in may 2020, oldest member rosa announced that she would be leaving the group to pursue a solo career instead. while a large chunk of the fandom would leave with rosa's departure, a lot of her stans would also stay to continue to support the group, especially after all four of them had made it clear that there was no bad blood between any of them and rosa had simply made the decision because she wanted to walk a different path. rosa stayed under virtue records and is active to this day as a soloist, producer and dj.