→ only1

┍━━━━━»•» ☆ «•«━┑to be yours!we are your only1!┕━»•» ☆ «•«━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━»•» ☆ «•«━┑
to be yours!
we are your only1!
┕━»•» ☆ «•«━━━━━┙

only1 was a south korean girl group under foreverfall entertainment. they debuted in 2012 and disbanded in 2016 and consisted of 8 members at debut.
the members include bang hyerin, kang gaeun, jeon narae, yoon inhye, kim siyeon, jung hwayoung, park chaehwa and seline kang.

⋆ ★ destined to fail under such circumstances. perhaps in another life they'll get what they deserve?

only1 debuted on february 14th, 2012 under foreverfall entertainment. during debut, they consisted of 8 members: rin, gaeun, nana, yoon-hye, siyeon, love, chaehwa and seline. siyeon officially left the group in early 2015 for health reasons, and nana did not promote the groups last album. there was no official statement regarding her possible departure from the group, but fans suspect that she had also left. the group then officially disbanded on january 26th, 2016.

they were the companies first girl group and a drastic shift for foreverfall, who had struck gold three years prior with their first act, a boy group that put heavy emphasis on masculinity and strength. only1 was the exact opposite of that, focusing on love, emotion, hyper femininity. only1 had a romantic, innocent girl next door vibe to it, playing up the damsel in distress trope quite a lot in their music videos. just like the following group foreverfall would debut, girl candy, only1 catered to predominantly male audiences.

while the groups debut and first comeback was quite the hit, quality and quantity of content decreased heavily soon. after the groups first year, comebacks became sparse. while in 2012, they released two mini albums, each containing 4 tracks, and a single, 2013 only brought forth one korean single and one japanese single, and the first "full" album in 2014 only consisted of of two new tracks, the rest being a korean version of their japanese single, and various remixes. 2015 was almost complete radio silence, until a mini album dropped in october- filled with 5 new tracks, all of them high quality, but it was too late at that point, the group had lost a majority of their fanbase.