→ x

┍━━━━━»•» ☆ «•«━┑call me x

┍━━━━━»•» ☆ «•«━┑
call me x.
im here to get justice.
┕━»•» ☆ «•«━━━━━┙

min hyundo was a former trainee at snowfox entertainment. he joined the company in 2017 and left in 2021. he was a member of debut team "d" that was set to debut in fall 2021.

content warning : this chapter includes bullying, referenced homophobia and emotional manipulation
note : i will mention characters that i have not yet revealed. for the time being, i will shorten their names to avoid spoilers

 for the time being, i will shorten their names to avoid spoilers

⋆ ★ you're not the victim that you think you were

NAME: min hyundo
ALSO KNOWN AS: x
OCCUPATION: former sfe trainee
PRONOUNS: he/him
GENDER: male
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
BIRTHDAY: august 6th, 2001
BIRTHPLACE: seoul, south korea
NATIONALITY: korean
ETHNICITY: korean
HEIGHT: 180cm
FAMILY:
- mother :
often busy with work during hyundos childhood, she could be considered rather laissez-faire, but she does care about her family. when hyundo moved out, she was hardly up to date with what was happening to him, and it is unknown if she actually currently knows the truth of his departure from sfe.
- father :
has always tried to support his son and will defend him no matter what. just like his wife, he is a lawyer, and would probably jump to hyundos defence at any point. he strongly believes that he did a good job raising hyundo, and believes that him being a bad person or lying is impossible.

min hyundo was a trainee under snowfox entertainment and was scouted in october 2017 on his way home from private vocal lessons, primarily for his good looks. in 2020, he was chosen to be a part of the debut team of a group that was set to debut in late 2021, at this point titled team d. in august of 2021, hyundo was reported to the sfe staffs for harassment and bullying, and was kicked from the company. in february of 2022, he came forward with allegations against sfe and their trainees, and made his own twitter account in the following weeks to spread more accusations.