Mmm...leave me be while I hug him..

George walks to the bathroom with Wilbur. Wilbur just sits infront of the tub while George climbs back in. "Seriously?" Wilbur giggled. "Leave him be..he's...asleep." Dream said. "Already?" Wilbur laughs quietly. "You should probably hold him up or he'll drown." Wilbur says. "Yeah..your right." Dream replies as he wraps his arms around George and smiles. "I won't let him fall. He's safe." Dream said. "I'm sure he is." Wilbur smiles back. "Your luck, y'know? He never hugs anyone. Like anyone!"Wilbur explains. "Hm..guess he does like me." Dream chuckles lightly. "He's so Cute when he sleeps..so peaceful." Dream smiles. "You wanna...take him to his room or something..?" Dream suggests. "Aww..you don't wanna hug him anymore?" Wilbur says. "No..I just don't want him to get too uncomfortable..I still want to hug him..I just...you know..I just..can't stay out of water for that long and..." Dream says, kinda sadly.

"Hey, can I tell you something..that I've never told anyone before. Not even George." Wilbur asks. Dream, a little confused, slowly nods his head. It's silent for a second then Wilbur starts to speak. "Okay— what do you think I am?" Wilbur asks while pointing to himself. "Uhh- a human..?" Dream answers. Wilbur smiles. "Wrong. I'm just like you. Yeah! I'm a merman too." Wilbur said. "Wha— really?!" Dream replied. "Mmhm." Wilbur hums as he dips his arm into the water. Now his arm has pretty yellow and gold scales. "Oh my god.." Dream mumbles. "How the hell do you stay out of water for so long?!" Dream asks. "Well....." Wilbur starts "all you really gotta do is drink a heap of water." Wilbur shrugs.
"Really..." Dream mumbles. "Not that hard." Wilbur chuckles. "It gets pretty hot still..unless you pour the water on you.." Wilbur smiles. "Well..that's pretty sick! Your also a fuckin' merman!" Dream says. "I know right!" Wilbur laughs. "So..uh..you can lay with him if you just drink a lot of water and...maybe don't sleep." Wilbur laughs. "Yeah...here hold George while I get out." Dream says as he passes George to Wilbur (like he's nothing— mans strong 💀) and slides out of the bath tub. "Soo...do you know where his bedroom is?" Dream asks as he stands up slowly. "No..not at all.." Wilbur says honestly. "..cool..time to walk through every door in his house.." Dream laughs.

After a while of searching everywhere, they finally find the bedroom. Dream lays George on his bed. "Oh my god..finally!" Wilbur laughs. "Sooo...what're you going to do? Leave or...stay and watch me hug George." Dream jokes. "I might stay." Wilbur smiles. "Okay then." Dream laughs.

Wilbur and Dream sat on George's bed and talked while George slept. After a while, Wilbur left the 2 to sleep together.
—————————————————
Yas
Words=479