◇Chapter 10◇

As sunrise and sunsets passed, midnight and stary nights passed the girls woke up everyday busier than the last on their quest of promoting their debute.

The media was stormed and filled with comments, videos, pictures and trends of the girls as they became a new hot topic on several social media platforms.

From stringing in and out of interviews and running off many stages after their performance, leaving in a panting rush to get to their new schedule, I think it's safe to say that their schedule was jammed packed.

They were exhausted of course but that's the thing with dopamine, no matter how tiring it may be you always want to chase after that fleeting rush, it's like a drug, extremely addictive and intoxicating albeit it being a safer one.

But this 'safe' drug can also become dangerous very fast if you do not take a break. That is the only warning it comes along with.

•••

"Okay Today we will be heading for studio choom" our manager said as we all loaded our selves into the company van and took off in the desired direction.

We have been promoting our album for the past week now since the M/V came out and and it reached over 3 million in 24 hours of its release.

"Eunhee if you are sleepy then rest a bit" Raeyoo unnie said breaking sooah out of her trance as she noticed Eunhees eyes flutter shut from the exhaustion.

Eunhee shook her head from left to right "no if I do my face will get all puffy, I'll sleep after studio choom" eunhee said as she sat up in her seat in attempt to wake herself up.

Raeyoo unnie sighed as she knew the members were all exhausted but there was nothing they could do since the MV was still fresh therefore lots of promotion was needed if they wanted to meet the company goals.

"Hang on a little more girls, I know it's tough but it's necessary" our manager said as we nodded.

And almost as if on cue the car stopped and we were outside of studio choom location.

Upon entering we were greeted by many of the staff who were rushing about fixing the cameras and the lighting.

We were then taken to another room where the staff from our company came and started setting up the makeup and the stylists set up the clothes we were to wear.

As we were all sat on separate chairs, the dressing room we were in crowded with staff doing hair and make up, some getting the jewelry and ornaments, and some who started on the makeup.

We were all changed into our designated clothes at some point. The main theme of it being black.

Eunhee and sooah were adorned in skirts and black cropped tops, with sooahs skirt having a gold chain run along the waist while her cropped tops had intricate studded designs running along it which screamed EXPENSIVE right in her face, almost making her feel anxious to be wearing the top,

While Eunhees skirt was accompanied by a simple black leather belt adorned with a gold ring in the middle of it while her cropped top was a leather spaghetti strapped top.

Raeyoo unni and Hyeri were adorned in black pants and cropped tops.

Raeyoo unnie wore flared leather pants which gave a slight 90's retro vibe which really suited her and and a leather cropped top almost similar to Eunhees top.