༆27 - A Heart in Waiting

.

.

.

.

.

1 months have passed...

Yn get discharge... From hospital as her injuries get healed totally... But the thing is that she still didn't open her eyes...

.

.

.

_________

.

.

Jk POV...

He is sitting on couch crossing his legs... Listen to jim and tae who are telling him about Hjs...

Tae. Yes kook... It's true he is not Yn's real dad...

Jim. He had killed Yn's parents for money's...

Jk cleached his fist listening that all

Jim. But the thing is that...
Sigh

Tae. He still have Yn's siblings and he can harm them to...
Sad way

Jk. It means we can't take any quick action...
Cleached his jaw... Poke inner cheek by tongue

At which they both nodded

Jk move his head a little in the way that he understands every thing... They both stood from their place... He looked towards them confusingly

Jim. We have some work we will back soon... And your office to I have lot of remaining work there to...
With that they set their coat properly jk nodded and they went from there...

Jk stood from his place went upstairs... He press side of lower lip... Cleached his hand on door knob and went inside... Where Yn is laying on bed... Not even a movement in her body... Maid surrounding her... In order take care of her... Jk sign maid's to leave by eye's...

Maid's bow him and went from there... Leaving them alone... Jk went and sat on the chair beside bed where Yn is laying...

Look towards her with the sad sigh... Take him hand near her face and tuck her hair behind her ear which were covering her face...

Jk. You will be fine soon... Yn... Don't worry I am here with you
Held her neck with his hands caring her cheek with thumb...

 Don't worry I am here with youHeld her neck with his hands caring her cheek with thumb

A knot formed in his throat look Yn in that condition... Laying on the bed like a lifeless body from a month... A unwanted tear escape from his eyes rolling down to his cheek... He wipe it with back side of his hand...

Jk is really feeling so much sad... he is totally broken from inside... But he didn't want to show it to anyone... The fear of loosing Yn... The guilt of not able to save Yn from that all... His heart become were heavily like a cloud full of Rain water... He wants to let out all the tears but always failed...