The day ended and I went back home with my siblings.
Once there I layed on my bed, but I wasn't tired today, somehow...
I thought that now the week was over for me now, but it wasn't. I still had to do one more thing before completely going to rest; I had to go buy food at the grocery store, it was my turn this week.
So I got up, prepared myself, Ukraine gave me the money and warned me multiple times, and then I went to the store.
There was one pretty close to where I live, once got there I entered the place.
There weren't many people and that relieved me, but there were still a few, and one of them was someone I knew...is that Philippines at the end of the aisle?
I called her name multiple times, but she kept staring at the shelf. I got closer, also raising my voice, still no response. I decided to approach her directly, since I know that she wouldn't intentionally ignore me, she just has a very bad hearing, that's a fact I learned about her over the years.

"Sunshine!" I exclaimed once I was literally besides her. She flinched and raised her surprised look to me.
"Russia! I didn't see you coming!" Philippines replied with a tired smile.
"Well, neither heard me then-" I said, right after she released a deep yawn. "Woah, have you slept today?"
"No...I'm very tired, I got called at work yesterday for a night shift, so I wasn't able to sleep much, I only rested for a few minutes during breaks at school...I even forgot my glasses and I can't see...do you know where the coffee is?" She replied.
"Ah, yeah, you already work...I think that it might be the one on the shelf besides you." I answered pointing at it.
"Oh, thank you kuya." Philippines said smiling.
"No problem...um, but sleep okay? Coffee won't really help you." I said.
"Yeah, don't worry, tonight I don't have work, so I'll make sure to regain the lost hours of sleep." She concluded.

We waved at each other in the end as she had to go to pay for it now.
I got everything me and my siblings needed, payed for them and went back home. Now my week was completely over.
I talked to Belarus about what happened in the store, and no lie, we both got worried for Philippines, we both knew how impegnative her job can be, specially for someone like her, that had multiple weak spots.
I told Bela to do not worry anymore since Philippines said that she was going to sleep today.
I can't really tell if she stopped or not, we just didn't talk about it for the rest of the day to the night that came.

*After the weekend; Monday*

The school started again and I was tired already, my sisters and I were almost ready to start to head to the school.
This time I had no intention on forgetting anything, after that one time with Canada's handbag. I checked everything, twice and after a while of going around to see if I had everything I saw Canada's letter, it was still there, on my desk. I looked at it for 2 minutes, reading some casual words as I remember it as clear as a day. I started to ask myself why I still had it and why I didn't give it back with her little bag, but then I remembered why. I just left it there and went out of my room.
"Come on dude! You're going to be late again!" Belarus screamed.
"I'm coming dork!" I replied closing the door of my room.
We laughed and reached our siblings that were waiting for us at the bus stop. Then we went to school, where me and my siblings all split up and went to see our friends.

I saw China, along with North Korea, Vietnam and Laos. They were all looking very worried.
I walked towards them shouting their names and once close enough for them to hear and see me, they just started to panic around.
China popped out more than the others, he was shaking his head, and with their hands he gesticulated for me to turn around.
I was confused, I looked around and I saw that almost everyone's expressions were worried or scared.
"RUSSIA! WATCH OUT!" China screamed at the top of their lungs.
I instantly turned around surprised by a punch on my jaw, that made me bite my lip, that afterwards started to bleed.
"I fucking can't anymore, I almost wish you were dead." America said, he was the one who punched me.
I was still under shock, I was rubbing my bleeding lip when US attempted to push me down. I soon regained consciousness and pulled his hands away from me.
"WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME!" I shouted.
"Leave. My. Sister. Alone." He responded.
"Wha-" I wanted to talk but as soon as I opened mouth he kicked me on the stomach making me fold on myself.
"RUSSIA!" I heard screaming. It was Belarus running towards my way. She saw everything and decided to interviene. She stood herself in front of me, determined and sure about herself, she looked willing of taking hits just to protect me.
"W-WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY BROTHER!?" She asked full of dreadful in her voice.
"Your brother, huh? You're very brave, little one..." America quietly replied.
I pulled Belarus away by her arm, she turned around and asked scared: "I-is that the school representative? Why is he doing this? What happened? Are you okay?".
"Bela, Bela...calm down please, I'll explain you everything later, now you have to go away or he'll hurt you too." I answered.
"No, he won't and I don't care!" She said before I could add anything more. She then turned back to America, her eyes were all focused on him, then she exclaimed: "Why are you doing this!? You aren't even supposed to! You're the school representative!".
"Not if I'm out of the school...I hate the idea of representing your 'brother' too when I'm it..." He answered.
"Is that the reason of why you're doing all this, just because you don't like him!?" Belarus questioned madly yet surprisedly.
"What? Didn't you know? 'Ru-Ru' is now my sister's partner for the project 'Cultivators of Justice'." He replied.
"Oh...? No, I didn't...know...is that simply the reason of why you're beating him up!? You can't do that! If your sister wanted to be paired with him then let them be, you can't force them to do not like each other!" Bela explained.
"This is like the 5th time this month that I hear something like this...just fucking think about it! Canada is one of the best students in this school, plus she also has a good looking aspect, how does it come that this thing can actually have a chance with her!?" He shouted.
"Well!? Just because she's smart and have pretty privilege that doesn't mean she can't be friends with someone that is almost her opposite. Russia might be someone with a lot of defects, but there are moments where he's deserving of love. No one is perfect, everyone has their own traits, that can be good or bad depending on the people's views, but that doesn't give you the right to mistreat them the way you did!" She announced.
"You just don't understand! Who do you think you are anyway!? You just popped out of nowhere, not even knowing the origins of this story! You don't know my sister, you might have seen her multiple times and talked to her at least once, but her behavior is something unknown to you! Canada, since the first day she and Russia had closer encounters, she started to be way more silent and closed to herself. 'I made a friend' she used to say...but that was wrong. Why wouldn't she tell us about this 'friend'? She never told us about what did they do together, what was his personality, neither his name! Why? Because it was fucking Russia! Russia is the 'friend' she never talked about in family. And knowing her, she never talks about the people she doesn't like, therefore, she calls a friend someone she probably hates. So...these last three days I thought about it and I came to the most realistic reason of all of this. Black mail. Your 'brother' is probably black mailing my sister for his personal pleasure. At this point I don't even know if he's going to actually work on this project, or he's going to use my sweet sister for it to get the prize." America explained.
Belarus went silent, not knowing what to reply to that. She really just popped out of nowhere in this situation, and still tried to fix it. I could see the worry and embarrassment in her eyes.
America didn't care, he just stepped forward and I did the opposite. We were moving away from our spot and so the crowd that created around us did. Belarus, instead, she stayed still on her place, worry and embarrassment became guilt afterwards. She gave up.
"You...you don't know the origins neither...all of what you said is just...just bullshit! You made me so wrong and dirty when I didn't do anything wrong." I slowly said.
"Oh yeah? Tell me the reason then!" America threatened me.
I shut myself, damn it, I didn't know what to say cause it was true, the reason of why we're friends is because I black mailed her. Now America understood that.
"You see...Canada still refuses to talk to me about it, and with that I understood how much of a bad influence you are on her." He said.
"How do you know I'm the bad influence?" I asked.
"Have you heard what I said before?" He responded.
"Listen, I understand that you're very attached to Canada but that doesn't mean she has to tell you everything. Maybe she just grew out of this phase or something like that..." I replied.
"That sounds the stupidest reason of keeping secrets of this kind from me and her parents!" He exclaimed.
"Of course it is for you! You're just obsessive and manipulative, Canada has every right to don't say anything to you if this is how you react!" I added. With that America got even madder, and I instantly regretted what I said, this is not how you solve an argument. I just made it worse.
America quickly went against me aggressively hitting my ankle, making me almost fall.
With my knuckles I hit him back on his eyes while his sun-glasses fell over.
Damn it, it's just almost 8 in the morning and I already ended up in a fight. This motherfucker and I will never get along. I feel bad for Canada at this point.
At every hit at least a minimum damage was done. I'm not the best at dodging.
After 10 minutes or so I was again struggling, but kept fighting.
I looked around from time to time to see the other people. They were all tense, looking at every move made by me and America.
Most of me was ready to give up, I was on the edge of throwing myself on knees.
Then I noticed China going around. He looked like he wanted to get close. They started to gesticulate for me to get close, and so I quickly did.
"Please help." I whispered to him.
"Of course, now open good your ears, I'll tell you what to do, now go!" China replied pushing me back to the fight.
"Wait-" I exclaimed, but I wasn't able to finish, I had to get back to fighting.
"What? You want to give up?" America said with heavy breathing. With that I realized that he was tired too and that maybe I had a chance, also having China's support I guess I'll do hopefully good.
"Shut up, I never wanted for this fight to happen." I responded.
"Too bad, there's a reason for everything, and this happened because of multiple reasons." He replied.
Right after China quickly came closer, but not too much, and said: "Sprint and cover you face with the elbow!". And so I did without thinking twice.
I surprised America by hitting his chest.
He coughed in pain multiple times but then went back to fighting. He went for a kick, but then China shouted: "CATCH!". And so I did.
"Hit him always with the elbow, it's the strongest part of your body!" China added. "Under the chin! Under the chin!". And so I hit America under the chin with my elbow.
I let go his leg, he backed off and attempted then some punches. "CATCH!" China kept exclaiming.
For multiple times I failed but then I did stop him.
"Stun him before he acts back! With hand open hit him on the neck!" I did as strong as I could.
"Keep his arm still! Now turn around, turning around also his arm!". And so I did.
America was tangled all around himself, he could barely move. I was ready for the final hit, just waiting for China. He took a deep breath and shouted: "NOW LIFT THAT DICK HEAD AND SMASH HIM TO THE GROUND!". And so I did.
I used my last energy left to completely lift America from the floor. Making him fly mid air and land on his face.
I let go of America's arm. I was out of breath and energy. I wiped off the blood of my face and looked around. Everyone were shocked, still not realizing that it was over now, China was the only one cheering.
America was still on the ground, shaking, all weak. He was trying to get up using his arms, but he stopped at a minimum level, still laying on his stomach.
I won.

I was proud of myself, but at the same time I still wanted to fix this in a civil way. But then I remembered that it was America that started it all.
"America...?" I heard a soft voice coming from the silent crowd around me.
Canada came out from it holding Ukraine's hand.
Right after the bell rang and everyone had to get into their classes, leaving me, Canada and Ukraine. China was the only one that decided to stay and wait for us.
They all got close to me and America. Canada sat down, gently took America's weak body and poured his head on her thighs. I slowly kneed down, slightly worried and whispered: "I...never wanted for this to happen...he's just very...very overprotective...".
Canada nodded and raised her look smiling: "It's okay, your sister explained me everything...my brother should really contain himself and try to find other solutions than this.".
"He must really hate you though, I never seen him this mad, except the other time, but it was still with you the fight." China explained.
"Yeah, thanks to you it didn't end like the other time." I thanked China. They giggled and replied with: "Anytime! For someone that never did Kung Fu, for what I know, you're pretty good! Maybe fix your posture.".
"Heh, thanks! And I'll try. Anyway...where were you the whole time, Canada?" I asked turning to her.
"I was in school the whole time, me and America are used to come early everyday to work on stuff about school...before he left me he said that he needed to print some documents and that it would've take some time, so I didn't really mind. I'm sorry, if Ukraine wasn't present I wouldn't be here...and I wouldn't know what happened either..." She responded.
"It's okay, it's not your fault." Ukraine comforted her.
"Now you must go, the bell already rang and the classes are about to start. I'll bring my brother to the nursery." Canada said.
"I'll come to get some bandages for my bruises." I replied.
"I'll help you with America if you want." Ukraine added.
"Well damn, I'm coming too, I don't want to go to class alone." China explained.
So we all went there and did what we needed. America had to stay there for the nurse to take care of him and his bruises.
Then we all went into our classes.
Ukraine and Canada were more together, they talked more, while they left me and China out of the conversation. China took the moment as an opportunity to tell me something.

"Russia, you should really solve the situation with America. It's very problematic." They said.
"I know it's problematic, but what can I do? I already tried to talk with him, yet, he still despise me." I replied.
"I see...well, you see, maybe there's a person that can help to connect you two, excluding Canada." He responded.
"And who is this...?" I asked
"I call her my ex-girlfriend." They answered.
"Philippines?".