The begining

Emily's POV
I wake up to the sound of the wind blowing my window open, great another busy day I thought to myself while getting up from my cozy bed to close the window. After closing my window I turned and walked into the bathroom, I jumped into the shower and thought about what was going to happen today. Today is my very first day as a Victoria's Secret model and I'm extremely nervous, what if I'm not good enough? What if I suck? What if I'm not perfect enough? My thoughts were interrupted by my phone's alarm going off indicating that my photo shoot starts in one hour. I quickly jump out of the shower, put on some mascara and throw my thick brown hair up in a messy bun knowing that I'll get my hair and make up done there. As I step outside I'm hit by the cold New York wind. Winters coming soon which means that my walks to work are going to have to stop for a while. I walk out of my apartment building and jump into my car because there is no way in hell I am walking in this cold ass weather.

Alison's POV
I look outside my window staring at the wind blowing through the trees. I find it strangely elegant how the trees dance with the wind, they look so free. Oh how I wish I could feel free again but wishing is for idiots because wishes will never come true. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear my best friend Spencer come storming into my room screaming at me to get ready because we had a photo shoot that started in fifty minutes. I quickly run into my bathroom and get ready and we were out the door within fifteen minutes. While Spencer and I were in the car she was going on and on about this new girl that she met and how amazing she was but today just didn't feel right and I decided to just zone out. Today everything just seemed so boring. Everything was the same and there was nothing different. There were the same coffee shops, the same cute little stores, the same cracks on the road and everything just seemed so dull. Throughout the car ride I was deep in thought until Spencer mentioned that there was a new model joining us today and all of a sudden I felt a thrill of excitement run through my veins.

This is my first story so I'm sorry if it sucks, please let me know if it's good or not.