Just then there was a knock on the door. Felix's eyes went to the ceiling in annoyance as he swung the door open. "For the last time Mariza we weren't fucking-" he froze. The pizza guy standing on his front steps froze too.

"Uhhh, I'm just here to drop off some food?" His voice cracked.

"Oh, r-right" Felix said as his entire face went red.
I held back my laughter as I jogged up to the door to pay the poor man.

"Thank you" I said taking the food. Felix closed the door and face palmed, hard. We looked at each-other with flushed cheeks and laughed again. "Hungry?" I said after we had calmed down.

"Yeah!" Felix replied. He lead the way back to the living room and had me put the pizza box on the coffee table.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV up as we devoured our slices of cheesy and saucy goodness topped with pepperoni.

Felix's POV

I couldn't remember the last time I felt this happy. And it wasn't just because I was eating the best pizza of all time, or that my favorite hoodies were washed, or even because we were watching my favorite show. I could have none of those and I'd still be just as happy, all because Sean was beside me.

God I love him. Sometimes that scared me. A lot. But I can't help but enjoy our moments all the same. I don't care if he never sees me as more than a friend. I'm lucky to have even met him. His smile brightens up the whole room. His laugh is contagious. He's caring, he knows how to have fun, he's hilarious, he's just amazing in every way.

Sean looked over to me and caught me staring. Not knowing what else to do, I just smiled around the slice of pizza in my mouth and waved at him. He let out a soft giggle and ruffled my hair again.

"Hi" he said cutely.

"Hello" I replied sheepishly.

He giggled again and looked back over at the TV. I looked at him for just a few more moments before finally turning my attention to the screen.

-

After we ate, Sean offered to help clean my room. I was reluctant at first. The mess was unbearably embarrassing. I didn't like the idea of him helping me dig through the mess even if he's already seen it. But my Irish spud friend insisted it was alright. He said he understood that it can be incredibly difficult to clean when you use all your energy just trying to survive. After assuring me that he wouldn't judge, I agreed. He grabbed a few trash bags and within minutes we were cleaning. Much to my surprise, it only took about twenty five minutes to get rid of all the trash and dirty clothes. I guess you really can get a lot done within just a few minutes. I swept the last of the crumbs off the floor while Sean made my bed for me. Every so often I would glance up to watch him lay the blankets down with care or smooth out the pillow cases. Seeing him take such pride in cleaning my room, making my bed, all so that I could be comfortable in my own space again, it warmed my heart. I don't think I've ever had someone in my life who cared as much as he did.

"Aw, who's this?" Sean asked as I picked up the dust pan. I looked behind me to see him holding my Fawn plushie. She had been hiding under the bed.

"Oh, umm" My cheeks turned pink. "Th-that's nothing. Just an old toy I've had since I was three".

A part of me was expecting him to question why a grown man was still carrying around a stuffed animal. But then he smiled sweetly. And I remembered that this was Sean, my best friend, and not some judgmental jerk like some random stranger on the internet, or my highs school bully, or even like some of my own family members.

"What's their name?" He asked.

"Um, Fawna" I mumbled shyly. "Her name is Fawna".

"She's so cute!" He giggled adorably.

"Thanks" I said breathing a bit easier now. "She's really special to me".

"Well then she should go right here" he said placing her on the bed in between the two pillows. How did I get so lucky to have a friend as sweet as him?

"Thank you Sean" I spoke softly. "The room looks so much better".

"Yeah, anytime Fee".

Just then Edgar waddled his way into the room. I guess Mariza dropped him off while we were in here.
He ran around the now open space as his tail wagged. I smiled and kneeled down to pet him. "Yeah, it looks so much better now doesn't it boy?" I cooed.

Seans POV

I smiled adoringly as Felix played with his pup. Seeing him happy again was everything to me. I hope he can be happy like this again every day. I'm glad I came down here to see him. He really needed someone...

I thought back to my conversation with Mark. While it's good that I'm here now, he still needed professional help.

"Hey Felix?" I spoke softly.

The sweet Swede looked up at me while Edgar licked his face. "Yeah?"

"What if we look into online therapy today?"

He looked down at the floor and hesitated for a moment. "Um...yeah...sure" he finally said.

"I promise it's not that torturous" I teased.

He let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah. I'll give it a try".

"Good" I smiled. "You've got a lot of people who care about you".

He nodded, still keeping his eyes to the floor. "I um...I think I'll try a video call again".

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not with everyone just yet. But maybe with Mark or Ethan if they want...I do miss everyone".

"That's wonderful Felix!" I cheered. "When did you wanna do it?"

He shrugged. "No better time than now I suppose".

"Okay, sweet!" I pulled out my phone and we hopped onto his bed. I quickly created a group chat with Mark and Ethan and gave them a call. As it turned out only Mark needed to answer as Ethan was right next to him when he answered.

"Hey guys!" Ethan greeted us in his adorable voice.

"Hi" I said with a wave. "Felix wanted to talk to you guys. He's not ready to talk to everyone all at once, so we're taking wee baby steps".

"Gotcha" Mark replied. "It's good to hear from ya Felix".

"Yeah" Felix smiled. "You guys too. I'm sorry I've been so absent. I do miss you all".

"Hey, no need to apologize friend" Mark assured him. "We understand completely. We're just glad that you're pulling through".

"Thanks guys" Felix said softly.

"So what have you been up to?" Ethan asked.

"Lots" Felix giggled. We then proceeded to tell them about what games we've played and all the little things like eating pizza and watching movies in a blanket fort. In return Mark and Ethan caught Felix up to speed on their recent shenanigans.
It was nice. I think it really helped Felix too. He seemed so much happier and lighter by the end of the call. Like a huge weight was lifted off his chest.
After saying our goodbyes and hanging up Felix rested his head on my shoulder. I rested my head against his.

I took in the scent of the shampoo he had used, some tropical stuff with coconut. I wasn't a fan of coconut. But I could take in the scent all day if it was coming from him. I smiled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "I'm real proud of you".

"Thanks pops" he joked. I chuckled softly and shook my head.

"Really though. You've already come a long ways Fee".

Felix nodded. "Yeah...thank you Sean".

I pulled him into my arms and hugged him tight. "I care about you a lot ya know" I whispered. "We all do". Felix rested his head against my chest and nodded. "You're gonna be okay. I promise".

To be continued!