it's gonna be fine Amy :)

-So how was meeting with an old friend?

Her mom asked. Amy didn't talk much about what happened but she said it was fine and made her a little better since this was the whole point her mom insisted them to meet more often.

3 days later

-Oh God Bri!
Amy whimpered under Brian's touch. He was getting more rough cause he saw she could bare it and that's how she likes it.
-You like it dear? Want me to be more harsh on you?
-Yes Bri thank you so mu- HAHH!
His hands were on her hips to keep the pace. He loved how she was in his control now. Asking to get dominated. She was amazing in both sides Dom and sub. She always had that in her.
-Briii!
She whined again as he push himself in her.
+Would you let me try a few toys on you Amy?
He whispered in her ear from back of her. She gulped and nodded in response. He smiled. She sighed to the emptiness when he pulled himself away.
He started to look for toys he bought after he found out Amy was also into bdsm. His hand reached for nipple clamps and chains. He grinned knowing how much she'll like 'em.
-Bri?
She acted like she got scared but her eyes were full of excitement and lust. He devilishly smiled and put one of the clamps on her nipples.
-Ohhmmm...
She tried to control herself.
+Don't worry baby.
Brian soothed her.
+You can handle this.
He said as he put the other clamp. He quickly chained her right hand to the bed. Kissed her lips and moved back.
-Is there more Brian?
She asked with a faked fear on her face.
-Well, let me admire those pretty breasts of yours first.
As he started to cup her breasts and squeeze them.
-Ahh. Brian please please more. I-I can't take more teasing. Please!
+You have to wait Amy. I'm not done playing with you.
-But Bri I-Ahhh!
He slapped one of her clamped breasts. He got up and found a thin whip.
+I guess I have to teach you a lesson about obeying what I say.
-I'm so sorry. I won't open my mouth again I pro-AAAAHH!
She yelled with pain with pleasure as he hit her ass cheek with his whip roughly.
+I can make your punishment less painful if you suck me now Amy. Be a good girl and suck me would you?
Brian pushed his thickness on her lips. Amy opened her mouth let him in as her eyes got wet as she got him in her mouth. She gagged a bit but quickly hold herself. She licked it's tip. Then took it all again in her mouth and sucked him hard. She fastly pushed her head to give him more and more pleasure. He loved it.
+Okay Amy.
He pulled himself again as Amy didn't wanna let him go she still tried to suck him while he was pulling away.
+Oh you unsatiable girl.
He gently hit her clamped nipples. They got swallowed quickly and they hurt pretty bad when he hit them. But he wasn't ready to let her go. He hit again and again on her nipples and breasts.
-Brian it hurts. Aghh it really hurts. Please?
She begged to him. He pushed his cock between her nipples first. She licked his tip as he moved upper on his breasts.
+Yeahh. Will you obey me now?
-Yes.
Amy quickly said as he smiled again.
+Spread your legs for me.
He demanded. She smiled and moved her legs as the way he wanted. He started to kiss her on her knees then her thighs then her wetness. She only moaned louder in response. He quickly whipped her both nipples once more.
-NO BRI-AH!
+I need you to be as quiet as you can Amy while I suck and lick you out to your shaking orgasm? Will you do that for me?
She nodded with wet eyes. Brian pulled her to his mouth and started to suck her clit. He started to lick tip of her clit and her slick. He was treating her pussy with grace since she got more obedient. It didn't took long since he was teasing her that long. She squirted all over his face.
+Amy? You came without asking.
-I'm so sorry Bri but you were the one who told me to be quie-
+That's enough Amy.
He turned her and started to spank her ass cheeks.
-I need to make you learn the things you already should've known.
He started to push his cock on her asshole.
-Please Brian no. I don't wanna do anal. Please just spank me please.
+What did I just say?
He asked as he pushed it's tip inside.
-Arrgghh Bri- Brian I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I'll listen to you.
She cried. He slowly pulled himself and stopped spanking 
+Are you crying?
He quickly got her chains and clamps off saying how sorry he is.
+Did I hurt you too much Amy? Why didn't you use your safe word?
Amy stopped crying and quickly got on top of Brian.
-Oh you Mr, hah you're gonna be the one who's submissive now. Since I craved your cum so much and you just licked me to orgasm. That wasn't nice AT ALL.
She kissed his lips hard bit his bottom lip and started to rub herself to him before she fully have his thick cock inside.
+I'm sorry Amy. I should've made your womb full with my cum.
-Yes you SHOULD'VE. Now I have to take it with force.
She jumped on his cock.
+Ah Amy.
His eyes filled with pleasure.
+It won't take long to make me fill you.
He gasped for air as she jumped more and more faster, harder on his cock. She took the whip and whipped his groin. Licked her own lips and made him go crazy for her.
+I'mm cummingg ahhhhmmm.
He grunted. She felt his hot cum filling inside of her. It was amazing.
-Thank you Bri thank you.
She kissed him.
+My pleasure Miss Horny-as-me.
She chuckled and kissed his nose.