Cuddles

You and Jamie were at Sams apartment just hanging out and chatting like usual.

Jamie yawned and looked at you with a sleepy face and without even saying anything crawled onto you and put his head in the crook of your neck. You looked down at him and smiled sweetly kissing his head

Before you knew it your boyfriend was passed out on your chest he's so cute but I swear to god this man falls alseep anywhere

''Aww well isn't that sweet'' sam remarked from the other side of the room.

You glared at him and gently ran your fingers through Jamie's beautiful hair.

He mumbled for a moment but then repositioned his head and you heard soft snores coming from his mouth.

It was 10:43pm so it was getting pretty late and He had been doing a show aswell so the adrenaline rush had gone and now the poor boy is just drained.

You sighed and looked down at your boyfriend feeling bad knowing you had to wake him up when he was so peaceful and relaxed.

''Jamie, darling?'' You mumbled moving the hair out of his face.

He didn't move.

''Babe? You need to wake up'' you tried again kissing his nose.

Still nothing

''Jamie wake upppp'' you said in a sing song voice dragging out the 'p'

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at you ''Noo I'm comfy'' he whined like a child

''I know your tired and I know your comfy baby but it'll be even more comfortable in bed'' you explained to him gently

He mumbled and kissed your neck ''if I get up does that mean I get cuddles all night?''

You chucked and brushed the hair out the way that had fallen infront of his face ''yes you can have all the cuddles you want''

You both got up and said your goodbyes to sam finally leaving the house and getting into the car. You decided to drive because poor jamie was too exhausted to do anything

''Jamie darling your so amazing at what you do but you need to stop working yourself so hard baby, your exhausted''

He yawned and nodded ''I can't love, the fans want this album and I have to finish it so I can give it to them and make sure it's the best I can possibly do''

You sighed and looked at him ''the fans love you and they will be ready for it whenever your ready but your health comes first. You need to start taking care of yourself''

''I know. I just want them to love this album as much as I do because they mean everything to me and I want to give them the best''

You smiled and grabbed his hand ''you, Jamie Campbell bower are absolutely incredible and they know you'll give them everything you've got but how about you take a day off to really relax and catch up on some sleep?''

He nodded knowing that your right and your only looking out for him ''I love you''

''I love you so much more my darling boy''

A/n : hello guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please never be afraid to dm me or comment about requests!! I love you all 💖