UPDATE ON UPDATES

Hiiii everyone! How have you been O.0?

I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, university has been crushing me and I've been having a really hard time, however vacations start soon for me; specifically in August, around the first week.

When vacations roll around, I'll go back to writing full time for those free weeks.

Now, the thing I wanted to talk about the most was the Wattpad Creators Program announcement. I saw the ad for this new program and it made me think that I've been stalling on my dreams for long enough, after all, I won't be 19 forever, as my 20th birthday is in a couple of weeks.

Writing has been my true dream since I was nine years old and I wrote my first story and (unknowingly) my first fanfic too haha. My dream life would be to retire at 30 and spend the rest of my days in a cottage writing all my 30 novels (yes 30, to be precise. I've got 30 novel stories just sitting there waiting for me to publish them).

I fantasize frequently about what could be, but the ad made me realize that I've been fantasizing for too long, wasting my time. I mean, how am I going to get published if I don't actually write them down you know? It isn't like an editor is suddenly gonna go up to me and be like "wow, you have wonderful ideas! You must let me publish your story!"

That just doesn't happen. And while I love fanfiction, it just isn't the same to writing my own novels, nor will it pay bills anytime soon unless people suddenly decide to donate to my ko-fi (which is definitely not going to happen).

This DOESN'T mean that I'll stop writing the fanfics, don't worry not at all, I'm committed to them and what I've stated before in the past author notes on all of them still stands. I'm just going to be prioritizing the ones I have inspiration for per week, so basically (during vacations) I'll be writing a chapter per day, one for each story. 6 of those chapters will be of fanfic stories, and the seventh will be my original novel.

So, I'm going to make the effort and the decision, to attempt to qualify for the Creators Program. I've yet to choose which of my novels I'll be using for this, and I'm currently stuck between one of these:

1. Fantasy genre: in a war torn world, the ancestral species are going extinct after a decade of war with the humans and elves. The Eagle People have been pushed back so far from their territories they're going extinct, but a rebellion is rising in the West, beyond the Guardian Wall, where dragons lie waiting. (I haven't quite settled on a title for this book, just the saga, which will be named Age of War).

An eaglet is torn apart from her family after a siege and must travel to her sibling tribe, looking for shelter with only the company of her phoenix. However, what she'll find in herself over the Guardian Wall, will change the tide of the war.

2. Sci-fi/fantasy: thousands of years after humanity has left Original Earth, science and magic now coexist in a galaxy ruled by the Coalition of planets and species, while the High Council of Magicks controls and regulates magical people.

A young techmage working as a bounty hunter stumbles into a plot that threatens to unravel the fabric of their universe, tearing down the Shrouds that separate the planes of existence. Money loses its worth, as Ajax races to stop the Shrouds from tearing the galaxy he hates and the people he loves apart.

(I'm also not sure about the title for this one, but for now it's Further)

Which one would you like to see the most? Please vote and tell me so you can help me choose which one to start writing seriously 🥺🙏🏻. Like, really, please help me ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Also please help me choose the beta cover I've designed for the fantasy book, because I can't decide which one looks better right now! And if you have suggestions for titles, please don't be afraid to write them in the comments!

(All covers images designed and drawn by me of course, don't copy or trace please)

In conclusion, I'll be publishing my original novel soon, as well as continue to update the fanfics as soon as August rolls around. I hope you support me in this journey, and I thank you for your patience, comprehension and support so far!

EDIT: Edit: First chapter of my new fantasy novel Initiation is out, along with two illustrations I made from scratch! Please go read the first chapter if you want to and are interested in fantasy novels (advice is welcome in my dms :D)