- He is enjoying the music.

Many trainees bury their heads and work hard, spend a long time, and the hard work and sweat they put in are real, and their attitude is absolutely serious, but they lack a little bit of their own taste. The skills are already very mature, and even the teacher may not be able to pick out any faults, but like a neat and perfect composition, the curling is beautiful, but there is no soul.

Rap originally originated from black people in the ghetto of New York. They could improvise over and over again when they heard a rhythm. The content doesn't have to be meaningful. It could be that they were in a bad mood when they just had their five cents stolen. It can be that today I met a beautiful girl and I was so happy that I flew up.

Rap is used to convey emotions, to express oneself. This kind of creation is not bound by a frame, put a rigid shackle on it, you can express yourself as you want, release yourself, and any emotion.

Annoyance, anger, happiness, sadness, as long as it is what you want to express through lyrics, there are no restrictions. It can be wild and wild, or it can be restrained and unassuming.

Rap is not only an option of fast tempo, it can even be flat and straightforward, using three minutes to slowly tell a story that belongs to you.

State your point of view, show your attitude, state your position. It's up to you to decide whether it's simple or complex, and letting the world hear your pure voice is the right that everyone is born with.

you are free.

Rap is free.

It's not just music, it also represents a burning soul.

When Su Qinglan finished singing the last note, the atmosphere in the entire studio was unprecedentedly high.

"I was wrong, it's really handsome."

The camera once again aimed at Lu Zhi, who had been doing real-time reaction for each trainee. He was enthusiastically opening the microphone to the little friends beside him, and frantically outputting rainbow farts. Even the director has to be convinced, this is really a pure talker, it is impossible to pretend for so long-

So much to say!

The trainee sitting next to Lu Zhi had listened to him for almost three hours. At first, he was made to laugh, but now he was numb, and he was in the stage of my Buddha's compassion when his soul came out of his body.

Help, who can drag this guy out to close the wheat! There is no Tang Seng who can say that even when he is alive!

However, the director couldn't hear his voice, and he was embarrassed to let Lu Zhiqing for a while, after all, others were actually pretty good.

Recite a few words in silence.

On the stage, Yin Sulli, the cold-hearted mentor, was expressing his appreciation for the first time in history: "You are very talented, when did you start getting into rap?"

Yin Suli will soon regret asking this question.

After Su Qinglan finished singing, she turned into that silly little cutie again, he thought for a while seriously: "Junior high school?"

"...No." He seemed to recall something, and said firmly, "I remember, my first contact with rap is related to you, teacher."

"Me?" Yin Suli was accustomed to thinking that a wave of rainbow farts was coming again. Well, yes, she is the national female rapper who created a new era of rap-

"The first rap I've ever heard of the teacher was the battle of love!" Su Qinglan thought hard for a long time before she finally said the name of the song with certainty.

After Transmigrating Into An Idol Talent ShowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara