Telling the others/ telling the fans

( hello everyone welcome back to the new girl a TFIL imagine part 27! 🥳 today in this part Hailey and Colby will tell the others that they are dating anyways I hope you guys enjoy part 27 of the new girl a TFIL imagine! ) ⚠️ this will contain language if you are not comfortable with language I recommend leaving now! ⚠️

- Hailey's P.O.V -
I am nervous because today me and Colby are telling the others and the fans that we are dating. " what if they won't be happy for us " I said in my head " what if they don't want us together? " I asked myself in my head. " what if the fans don't want me to be with Colby " I said in my head, I was in my bathroom putting my makeup on I had on a SHIN Cami Top & Plaid skirt set along with my tennis shoes.

I was putting on my nude lipstick when I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist

I was putting on my nude lipstick when I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled cause it was Colby " have I ever told you your beautiful? " Colby said to me with his head on my shoulder. " yes you have many of times " I said to Colby " well I am gonna say it again your beautiful inside and out with or without makeup " Colby said to me and I blushed. " stopppp Colby " I giggled " it's true tho baby and you are so cute when you are blushing anyways baby you ready to go tell the others? And after we tell the others we are gonna go the park and take pictures of us to tell the fans that we are dating" Colby asked me. " yes I am ready and okay baby " I said to Colby and I put my nude lipstick away I looked myself in the mirror one last time at my makeup. " I did amazing " I said in my head

I turned of my bathroom light and I grabbed Colby's hand we walked downstairs to the Gaming Room/ living room where the others are at

- Elton's P.O.V -
Hailey and Colby had an announcement to tell us we were waiting downstairs for them both when they came downstairs holding hands. They stood in front of us and Colby began talking " so we brought you guys down here because we have an announcement to make " Colby began. " we are Dating!! " Colby then said

- Hailey's P.O.V -
We stood in front of them and Colby began talking " So we brought you guys down here because we had an announcement to make " Colby said and the others looked at us. " We are dating!! " Colby said to them I looked at them and they were all shocked. Sam then said " woah woah wait you guys are dating? " Sam said to us and we nodded our heads yes. " isn't it to early to start dating Hailey? " Sam said while looking at me " what are you talking about Sam? " I said to Sam while looking at him. " Hailey you just got cheated on for crying out loud and you already began dating with someone else Hailey i think it's to early for you to start dating " Sam said to me. " Sam you don't know what I want! Yes I got cheated on by Brandon! But maybe I wanted to move on from that! I thought you guys just wanted to see me happy for once! and not some depressed ass girl I thought that you guys would at least want to see me fucking happy! and not half to worry about me fucking missing Brandon! " I said to Sam. " Hailey it's not that I want to see you happy! It's just we all think that it's to early for you to start fucking dating again! have your parents ever taught you to wait a while before you start dating again after when you got your heart broken. Hailey they would agree with me if they are here! " Sam said to me and at the point I had tears streaming down my face and I lost it. " SAM LOOK AROUND THEY WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME! THEY LEFT ME IN A FUCKING ALLEY WAY IN FLORIDA THEY NEVER TAUGHT ME TO FUCKING SWIM THEY NEVER TAUGHT ME HOW TO FUCKING WALK THEY NEVER FUCKING TAUGHT ME TO FUCKING NOT LET PEOPLE WALK OVER YOU I HAD TO LEARN BY MY FUCKING SELF WITHOUT THEM! I NEVER HAD PARENTS TO TEACH ME ANYTHING! YOU GUYS DID I DIDNT! MY PARENTS JUST FUCKING LEFT ME IN A FUCKING ALLEY WAY! " I screamed and They all looked guilty. I shake my head and ran out of the living room grabbing my car keys along the way and ran out of the house. I got in my car and left I knew where I wanted to go for I can be alone the Hollywood sign. Colby showed me it and told me that this is where he goes whenever he wanted to be alone. before I went to the Hollywood sign I went through the McDonald's drive through and just ordered me an ice cream. I payed for my ice cream and went to the Hollywood sign. once I arrived at the Hollywood sign I turned off my car and got out of my car I sat down on the ground and looked at the view of Los Angeles. I started eating my Ice cream with tears streaming down my face luckily I put on waterproof makeup.