New ZeaLand part 3/ surprises

( Hello Guys welcome back to the new girl a TFIL imagine this is part 21 and this is part 3 of New Zealand I hope you guys enjoy part 21 of the new girl a TFIL imagine! )

- Hailey's P.O.V -
Today Elton is taking us to an amusement park we all got ready and headed to the amusement park. we arrived at the amusement park and well all got out and Elton started recording. " What's up everyone welcome back to TFIL and today we are at an amusement park We all are excited! " Elton said to the camera we headed in the amusement park when we got our tickets. the first ride Elton wanted to ride was the slingshot (instead it is a five seater). " okay so we are going to be riding the slingshot first so it's going to be Me,Hailey,Sam, Colby and Corey " Elton said to the camera " Hell yes I am so excited!!! " I said to Elton Corey looked at me shocked. " Wait you want to ride this? " Corey said to me I laughed " um yeah I am a daredevil for rides! I love the slingshot why are you scared CoreyScherer " I said to Corey. " so you would ride rides like the slingshot but you won't go into the ocean? " Corey said to me. " can we please stop talking about the ocean please plus that's way more terrifying then the sling shot come on Corey if you do this with me I will get you a funnel cake " I said to Corey and he thought about it. " Okay fine but promise me you will get me a funnel cake! " I laughed " I promise I will get you a funnel cake " I said to Corey. " okay deal! " We got in line for the slingshot, we got on the slingshot and it started pulling us backwards to shoot us up. We got shot up into the air and I was laughing Corey Sam and Colby was screaming while me and Elton was laughing our asses off. The slingshot got back down on the ground and I toke Corey with me to get a funnel cake. We got to the funnel cakes and I went to pay. " No it's on the house baby girl " the cashier said to Me I felt uncomfortable. Corey noticed that I was uncomfortable and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. " come on baby let's go eat our funnel cakes " Corey said to me while looking at the cashier, the cashier had the funniest look on his face. We walked back to Elton " thanks Corey you didn't had to do that you know " I said to Corey. " your welcome and no I had to because you looked uncomfortable and I couldn't let him hit on you a guy like that should be fired " Corey said to me I couldn't help but smile. If Brandon was here knowing Brandon he would probably beat his ass I miss him.

- Elton's P.O.V -
Today I had a huge surprise for Hailey I decided to fly Brandon out to come surprise her. she doesn't know that he's here in New Zealand she thinks that he's in California which in reality he's not. Corey,Sam, and Colby know that he's here in New Zealand because I told them what I was doing and also told them to not tell Hailey. I texted Brandon this morning saying " hey today I am taking them to an amusement park I am going to send you the address then maybe you can surprise Hailey there ". he texted me back saying " yeah I want to surprise her there " I texted him back saying " okay here is the address of the amusement park ". I just now got a message from Brandon saying that he is here waiting at the doomsday Drop tower ride. " okay we are going to be walking that way see you in a little bit and ps we are filming just to let you know! " I send him the message and I told the group " hey guys let's make our way to The Doomsday drop tower I wanna ride that " I said to them. We started walking to the Doomsday drop tower ride.

- Hailey's P.O.V -
We started walking to the Doomsday drop tower ride once we arrived I was talking to Colby when I seen someone who I recognized it was Brandon he saw me and he had his arms wide open. I didn't say anything to anyone I just ran to Brandon. I almost knocked him over from running into his arms. I had my legs around Brandon's waist Elton was recording but I didn't care all I cared about is being in Brandon's embrace. I missed him so much that I didn't let go of the hug he had his hands wrapped around me. " I missed you so much " I said to Brandon " I missed you to " Brandon said to me. I didn't want him to put me down so he decided to give me a piggy back ride which I gladly accepted. Brandon told me that Elton flew him down here to surprise me and I thanked Elton. We all had a fun time at the amusement park Me and Brandon played a mini game and he won and got me a big giant stuffed panda. it was huge I missed this I missed him, I missed being in his embrace I missed his laugh and smile and now I got back into his embrace and got to see his smile and hear his laugh again I was happy. We all headed back to the hotel and once we arrived at the hotel we all talked and Elton told Brandon of what happened to me while we went cage diving with sharks. we then all decided to get some sleep Brandon slept on the bed with me and Corey slept on the other couch.............. to be continued

( hello guys I hope you enjoyed part 21 of the new girl a TFIL imagine and part 3 of New Zealand I will be doing part 22 and part 4 of New Zealand tomorrow after school I am just so tired I am going to take a nap I love you guys! ❤️ )

Total words: 1042