Chapter 19

3rd person pov
It was a quite night in the small town of Summerville, the residents think that nothing exiting ever happens here but they are far from right about that. A truck speeds down from the old mine and there was something coming after it, the driver quickly checked the passenger seat to see the ghost trap was still there but all of a sudden something rams the side of the truck coursing it to go flying into a corn field. Somehow the person survived and they grab the ghost trap and hurried to their house to act out their plan, they flip a switch turning on the big silos on their property. Everything was quite as they hold up the trap to lure the thing into the field but the plan fails and the hurried inside and hid the ghost trap then they just sat there and waited to acted out their plan b.

*in new York*
The Spenglers get a phone call during their usual family meal and the other awnsers "hello?, yes this is callie Spengler, oh um okay we can be there in a week" she says hanging up "is everything okay mum?" The youngest Spengler Pheobe asked. Callie turns to them "kids.....your grandmother died" she says and she sees her farther tear up a little, phoenix tried to comfort her grandfather the best she could "sorry grandpa" she says "it's not anyone's fault so there's no apology needed" Egon says. The next week they made the long trip out to Summerville "well this is Summerville, this is were your grandmother lived" callie says "and died" Phoebe says.

They get to the house "well that's inviting" Phoenix says as she gets out of the car and they get inside after Pheobe picks the lock. Callie walked in feel a little upset their was not a single photo of her or Egon, everything started shaking so they hurried to be under the table. Once it stopped Phoebe spots something under a chair so she goes to pick it up "can I help you?" A voice says and callie turns to see the woman "oh um this was my mother's place" she says and the woman seemed to realise something "oh right I'm jannie Melnitz we spoke on the phone, I was a close friend of your mothers" jannie says. That night as Pheobe was laying in bed reading she heard the chest bored in her room get nocked over and she jumps a bit "what the?" She says quietly as she picked it up and set it up again. As Phoenix laid in bed she felt like she was being watched but didn't see anything, that's when she heard tapping at her door so she followed it and eventually she was lead to this old lab and one of the first things she found was a photo of her mother as a new born, her grandfather and her grandmother on their wedding day.

 As Phoenix laid in bed she felt like she was being watched but didn't see anything, that's when she heard tapping at her door so she followed it and eventually she was lead to this old lab and one of the first things she found was a photo of her ...

Phoenix smiled as a lap moves a little so she new her grandmother was here "hey grandma" she says softly with a smile.