chapter 6

Talyn's pov
I hadn't told anyone about the fact that me and egon had almost kissed but that moment had constantly being playing back in my head, if only Winston and Ray had take just a little longer then maybe just maybe I could've done it. I had gone to the store to pick up a few things we needed and I ended up bumping right into someone "hey watch where your going!" I yelled at him. He looked angry "you better watch your mouth missy" he says to me like in a child and I just walked away and made it back to the fire house and put the things away. I can see egom working on something yet again and I take a deep breath and walked over "hey um egon can I talk to you about something?" I asked making him look away from his work "is this about the other day?" He asked me.

I nodded my head a little "yea" I say and got extremely nervous which he seems to notice as he walked closer to me and for some reason he began to caress my cheek with his thumb. I can feel the blush getting a hell of worse "screw it" egon says and that's when he finally put his lips to my own and wow it was amazing, once he pulled away I looked into his eyes "I have waited for mouths to do that" he says. I smiled softly "does this technically mean we're together?" I asked and he nods "if you'd like" he says and of course I said yes which made him smile, it felt so good to know that fianlly he was my boyfriend. Later that night Janine came over to the pair of us "the police are here saying their dropping someone off" she says and we both head to see what was up "you two ghostbusters?" The officer asked "yes we are" I say.

"We pick up this guy & we don't know what to do with him, Bellevue doesn't want him, I'm afraid to lock him up and I know you guys are into this stuff so I figured we'd check with you" he says as we walked out to police van. Once there we see this guy in a straight jacket looking like he's had a rough night "are you the gatekeeper?" He asked and egon scans him with the pke meter. It gives off a very strong signal "you better bring him inside" egon says and I helped the officer get the guy inside, I don't know what if was but this guys was definitely giving off creepy vibes. We get him set up for a few tests in the lab once the police leave "what did you say your name was?" Egon asked him "vinz clortho, keymaster of gozer" he says as I took notes as usual "According to this his name's Louis Tully, lives on central Park West, do you want some coffee Mr Tully?" Jannie asked "do I?" Louis asked in confusion "yes, have some" Egon said and Mr Tully just repeated what egon said.

Okay the chills up my spine are only getting worse by the second "vinz, you said before were waiting for a sign, what sign are you waiting for?" I asked him. He looked right me ready to give his awnser "gozor the traveler, he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms, during rectification of the vuldronaii the traveler came as a large torb then during the third reconciliation of meketrex supplications they chose a new form for him that of a giant sloar, meany shubs and zuuls knew what it was like to be roasted in the solar that day I can tell you" he says. That just sounds insane but at the same time almost familiar "egon a word please" I say as I gently pulled egon to the side "I can't explain it but I got bad feeling about this guy" I say quietly "you have nothing to worry about, we'll figure thai out together" he says.

He comforts me with a hug as the phone rings "I'll get it" he says pulling away and awnsering the phone while Jannie walked over to me "did he fianlly ask?" She whispers meaning she must of know so I nodded but didn't understand how she could of know which she could tell by the look my face "who do you think pushed him to get the guys to ask you out" she says with as smile and I smiled back.