Chapter 17: Orion's Revenge

Start from the beginning

Megatron sighed, "Still, we had those sturpid amica necklaces and everything."

Roller nodded, "So, how do we stop Orion?" He asked, changing the subject.

Megatron looked at him, "Well, given he had just fed on some poor kid, he's got some strength, we have to wait until he's at his weakest."

Roller listened, "And then?"

Megatron answered, "We drive a blade through his spark."

All Roller gave was a simple nod.

Meanwhile, through the sea of fair goers and little bots running to and fro, Orion was walking to a large building, it was big and had big lights waving around on top. He saw Cybertronians anxiously piling in through an opening, the same flier he saw in the washroom taped up on the door.

He looked around for another entrance, and found one off to the side, far back.

Bingo.

With a quick stride, he walked over to it. He saw no one else was there, no security or stagehands or interns. Perfect.

He tugged at the door, locked.

Well, at least that won't stop him. With a simple slightly harder tug, the door was ripped open, the lock busted now.

He walked inside.

In the green room, the Disciples of Orion were preparing to go onstage, they could hear the screams of fangirls and such in the distance.

"Looks like it's gonna be a full house." Jazz commented, tuning his guitar.

"Oh yeah. No more college radio and cheap bars!" Ricochet fist pumped, his arm guards decorated with stickers of sparkly stars and beaded bracelets.

"Not quite there yet, guys." Blackarachnia chimed in, fixing the spiked choker around her neck cables.

"She's right boys," Getaway added, "We need one more willing victim."

"How are we gonna find a virgin in all of that?" Ricochet asked.

Getaway looked at him, "Easy. Groupies."

"We can pick one from the VIP party we're having backstage." Jazz offered.

Getaway paused from his preening, "Excellent idea Jazz!" He smirked.

Once they were satisfied with their looks, they got their instruments and went onstage, unaware of someone watching them.

They see the lights dim down to add dramatic flourish, Ricochet clicks his drum sticks together to count them off. Then their first song played.

(Finders keepers, losers weepers)

The crowd goes wild.

Welcome to the end of eras

Ice has melted back to life

Done my time and served my sentence

Orion sees them onstage and removes his neon shirt, carelessly tossing it into a bin, he snagged a different shirt, this time it was a low cut sheer top, meant for a backup dancer.

Dress me up and watch me die

He walked onstage, feeling the rush of exhilaration, he last felt this when he won the Snowflake King. He sees the band, the crowd with their comm cells out, flashing pictures or recording videos. He easily blended in, he went for the guitarist first, Jazz.

If it feels good, tastes good

It must be mine

With a clawed servo, he gently stroked Jazz's shoulder while standing behind him, who kept playing and looked, he was mesmerized by Orion's beauty, Orion saw this and smirk, he escalated by kissing Jazz's neck cables, Jazz leaned his head back, exposing his cables to Orion.