Author's Note 7/10/2022

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey! I'm so excited to take us to the next step. For those following Sunshine, you will find that Sunshine is almost at the end. As of right now, there are about three chapters left. While these last three chapters are bittersweet, they also hardcore foreshadow and set up the scene for Son of Dracula. 

With that being said, it's time to start Son of Dracula again! Chapters will be posted every Wednesday (or as close to Wednesday as I can get) and will be similar to how Sunshine and Smoke have been posted. While SoD has been edited once, there might still be mistakes or tiny things that I have yet to notice so if you see anything while reading please let me know so that I may fix it as soon as possible. 

Another thing that I would like to mention before you read the first chapter of Son of Dracula is the order that these books go. I'm noticing many people reading them out of order, which is completely fine, but things might not make sense. 

The three intended orders for this series so far are:

Wife of Vladimir -> Sunshine -> Son of Dracula 

Wife of Vladimir -> Son of Dracula -> Sunshine

(While Sunshine is a fun novella that offers insight to other characters and other events that happened during WoV, it is not required to understand what is happening in Son of Dracula) 

Exciting news, though! We are about halfway from finishing the series. There will be one more main book to complete the trilogy after SoD, and there will be three more books done in the style of Sunshine after the third book is completed. It was fun telling the side story before getting to the second book, but I feel like it took away a lot of time when I could have progressed the story instead. 

Without any further delay, I'm thrilled to finally bring you the second book, Son of Dracula! <3 I hope you all love it. 

Love, 

AnissaMarie 

P.S. If you want to read ahead on Son of Dracula or want more Wife of Vladimir/Sunshine/Son of Dracula content that isn't posted anywhere else, please consider joining my patreon! The direct link is in my bio!