Chp. 5: Sleep Over

VALÉRIE POV:

The next day I wake up at 8 in the morning. I decide to make breakfast and not go outside.

(You can imagine what ever you want for Valérie's breakfast, I can't think of anything😅)

I finish eating and I decide to relax today, I'm just gonna watch some netflix and get lazy.

After I finish watching I checked the time, holy shit it's been 4 hours, last time I checked it was 11, I have to be on set by 5.

I go upstairs to pack my essentials for filming.

I want to go cozy and simple for today, so I grab a tote bag that has the writing "From Comfort Zone to Growth Zone" in different colors each letter.

I put in my airpods, a bottle of water, powerbank, charger, my wallet, lip balm, hand sanitizer, baby wipes, hair clip, powder sunscreen for re-application every 2-3 hours, my glasses, a pen and marker, bubble-gum, and a snack.

I change into the cast and crew shirt which has the band logo on the back with plain black back ground, with loose fit jeans, and checkered vans slip ons.

I go outside to my car and I see fabio outside.

"Hola, Fabio!"

"Hola Val! Where are you going?"

"Work, I'll be home by most likely 1-2AM"

"Alright, see you around!"

I wave to him and as soon as I got in my car I started smiling like a crazy person.

I leave and make my way to set.

(I'll be making up fake names for these actors! Oh and for the songs I'll also be using Måneskin's song and a few from a band called Palaye Royale along with a few other artists)

Once I arrive I see my three friends, Nicolo Mancini, Alvar Bianchi, and Elio Accettola.

Nicolo as the Guitarist, we call him Nico. Alvar as the frontman/vocalist, and Elio who we usually call Eli as the drummer. And me, as the bassist.

"Ciao, boys!"

"Ciao, Valérie!!" They all said together in a cheerful tone.

"Why are you guys so happy?"

"It's because we are going to do recordings today," Alvar answered.

"Oh! That's nice!!"

The producer and director come up to us.

"Alvar, Elio, Nico, Val, let's head to the studio, we're gonna record," the director said.

We follow the director and producer to meet the song producer at the studio.

Once we arrive I see a guy and a girl, we get to know each other, and turns out their names are Giorgia and Enzo, they have been producing music for 7 years together, I have to say, that's awesome.

We go into the recording studio and we start getting used to the songs and notes first.

Me and Nicolo play together with Elio as our guide on the beat and Alvar to sing along with the lyrics.

We start with this song called For Your Love

(The song artist will be credited on the video!)

We record the song with a few mistakes but we made it, it wasn't easy but we can handle it.