"And what if I did want to?" Drew asks raising his eyebrows.

"Bro I totally would've." Rudy smiles at Drew.

"Hey you know what you gotta do right?" JD asks. The three boys look up at him in confusion. "Well if she's messing with you....just mess back with her." He smirks.

"Like drew could do that." Nick says laughing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Holy shit! you said that!" Laci says biting into her burger.

Bailey nods while all three girls laugh. "What did he say after?" Maddie asks intrigued.

"He just said he didn't know.. and I couldn't take it anymore so I just burst out laughing and shut it down." Bailey explains shrugging. "He's just so easy to mess with."

Mads widens her eyes. "He totally likes you... Your so his type... plus this could be exactly what you need after Timothy."

Bailey raises her eyebrows. "We do not speak that name!"

"Hold up what actually happened with him though." Maddie asks.

"Well we dated for 3 years, then got engaged but the last few months he spent most of his time sleeping around with other girls... to my knowledge but he made me feel like it was my fault and I was just so in love with him.. I tried to make it work but.. surprise it didn't." Bailey explains looking down at her nails in embarrassment.

"Fucking asshole." Mads spits. "I could kill him.. I will kill him."

"Hold up he tried to blame it on you!" Maddie shouts. "This is why you date women." She says smiling.

"Yea men are just gross." Laci grimaces at the thought of them.

"But this thing with Drew you actually just playing with him or is there actually something there bails?" Mads asks sipping on her drink.

"We shall see mads." Bailey chuckles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bailey was drunk. she could not deny that. Her trailer was practically spinning. and the pinging from her phone was not helping. The reason she was intoxicated was because of that. Well the messages from her dad were possibly the actual reason.

father ulrich                                                                                                                                                                              Please sweetheart i swear i won't bother you after this

won't you just give me the fucking money

i thought you started acting to help me with the money

Bailey 

LEAVE ME ALONE

Bailey threw her phone across the trailer she couldn't take his bullshit anymore. "Yo bails you in there?" She heard that voice. His voice.

"Yea.. the door's open come in." She mumbles wiping her eyes. As soon as he walked in he could tell something was off. The empty bottles of alcohol, the messy trailer, her makeup was smudged and her cheeks were red and puffy.

"Hey.. Bails what's up? what's wrong." he rushes to her as she stumbles onto the sofa. His hands moved some of her hair behind her ear. "What happened."

Bailey smiles at him shrugging her shoulders. "Nothing I'm fine."

"Bails I'm not stupid I can tell something's up. plus you've been crying."

"I was just watching a movie and it was a sad one that's all I swear." she replies.

Drew wipes an eyelash away from her cheek looking down at her. He knew she was lying but he didn't want to push her. If she didn't want to tell him then he would have to leave it be. "Ok but don't feel like you have to lie to me.. I'm here for you."

Bailey nods staring at his eyes. His ocean eyes. she felt like she could drown for a lifetime in them. "You have pretty eyes Drewseph."

he chuckles at her comment. "Your drunk Bails."

"And? you also have a pretty face." she smiles reaching her hand up to his face drawing patterns with her finger.

He sighs. "I think you should go to sleep." taking her hand off his face and putting it on his lap.

"I think you should join me." she laughs.

Drew laughs with her thinking about how she would definitely regret saying this in the morning. "Your way too drunk for me to be doing that.. maybe another time though." He says standing up.

"Another time? is that a promise Drew Starkey?" 

"Do you want it too be?" He asks grabbing a blanket and putting it over her.

"maybe." She laughs closing her eyes.

Drew smiled down at her. He starts to pick the alcohol bottles up and bin them. He finds her phone on the side and turns it on. he reads three new messages from father ulrich. He decides not to pry as he doesn't think Bailey would be too happy about that

A/N

helloooo how are you liking it so far. decided to add more about Bailey's home life in this chapter but it will go deeper into that. i wanted to make it a little relatable but like idk.

anyway i hope your all well and doing great!!