I stepped foot in the Kims house, taking my shoes off. Before going to meet Sunoo, I left the pack of brownies in their kitchen to enjoy them later.

"I brought some brownies by the way! Feel free to try them"

"Oh Mirae, so nice of you, thank you sweetheart"

My business down here was done, so I dashed upstairs for Sunoo's room. I came here quite often, so every time I was inside their house, I felt like I was in my own house.

Sunoo's parents would always call me their adoptive daughter. Given the fact that my relationship with my parents wasn't the strongest, it made me happy to hear that they saw me as part of their family.

"Sunooo babyyyy!! Your favourite person is he-!" I shouted approaching Sunoo's bedroom, opening the door, something made me cut off my own tongue.

He wasn't alone.

"-ere?" I questioned suspiciously, to the group of boys stood in front me. Yeah, he wasn't alone. Yeah, and I was hella embarassed right now.

I just babied Sunoo and all his friends heard me.

"Oh? Miri!" Sunoo beamed happily. The others greeted me politely, honestly, all 7 of them were here right now, the hole muder trucking squad.

"Hi.....I didn't know..you had company today? I could have came another day"

"Oh no no no! Hang out with us, it'll be more fun" suggested Sunoo, looking at the boys for reassurance.

"Oh- I- Okay- I- yes-"

"Sunoo baby? Is he your child or your husband?" one of the boys bluntly asked, as I knew his name was Ni-ki.

To Ni-ki's words, everyone seemed to turn an intrigued eye towards me and Sunoo. I took notice of Sunghoon, who seemed more nonchalant than ever, yet his eyes strictly glanced at me.

"Eyy, no way- Sunoo would have told us otherwise" Jungwon laughed ironically.

I could already feel my checks turning hot. It wasn't because I had some specific feelings for Sunoo, but more because they thought he'd be my husband of some sort- when we had a vibe of brother and sister more than anything.

"Come on guys, Mirae's my best friend for 12 years now, she does that all the time" Sunoo chuckled, dumbfounded by the boys' insinuation.

"Come on now! Are you just gonna stand at the door like a statue?" said Jake.

"Oh-" I dragged my feet on the floor, taking a sit next to Sunoo on the bed.

Sunoo's room was surprisingly spacious. Me, him and Jungwon were sat on the bed, Sunghoon on his gaming chair, Ni-ki and Jay on the floor, and Jay with Heeseung on his mini couch. Filthy rich bastard.

"So..what were you guys doing?" given the fact I felt like an outcast, I had to try and break the ice first.

"Discussing the upcoming sports day at school" commented Jungwon.

"When is it?" I asked, locking eyes with Jungwon.

"Next week"

"Next week?! Why did no one tell me?!"

"Did you not get my message? I literally texted you 10 minutes ago"

I searched my pockets to find my phone, but I only found an old wrapper from a lollipop.

"I think I left it downstairs with the brownies.."

"You brought brownies?!" beamed Sunoo. His eyes were glowing glitter. This boy loves sweets and I know it.