(04)

𝙀𝙪𝙣-𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙡 '𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Moscow, Denver, and Rio soon went to the vault to unlock it while I was stuck with these scary-ass hostages to look after. " Hey, Tokyo," I said "What" she replied, "Tell Berlin that I'm gonna go check up on Denver, Rio, and Moscow,'' I said. "Finer, but if it gets him to talk again I'll kill you'' Tokyo said, " I know right that asshole should've been a poet." I joked, we then both laughed and I headed to the vault.

"Hiiii," I said like a little girl walking in the vault, "Hey" Denver respond, "Wait aren't you  supposed to be watching the hostages Natal?" Moscow asked while Flaming the vault, "I got bored with those weak assholes. They just keep crying! Like okay, we get it now, they are robbers in here and we can all die but don't cry all day! At least do something about it!" I said irritated, Moscow chuckled at my response and continued to flame the vault. As I was talking with Denver I soon caught Rio staring at me and he quickly looked away

𝙍𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hiiii'' I heard Natal as she walked into the vault, I couldn't help but notice that she look so god damn sexy in her jumper, how it complemented her curves, and how her zipper stopped to her breast. I soon feel myself growing a boner, "Shit'' I mumbled quietly myself.

I decided to leave it alone and let it go away by it's self, I then continued to stare at Natal and my boner got bigger and bigger and I cover it up with my hacking device, she then looked my way and I quickly went back to hacking the vault. I hope she didn't see my boner.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Eun-Neul wonder,why was Rio staring at her, but was soon snaped out of her trance by Denver speaking . "Hey was taking so long?'' Denver asked his Dad, Moscow but ignored him, "Dad! Dad! How long until I can get a peek at all the cash?'' Denver asked  Impatiently.

"Hey, shut up. You think it's easy to break into a digital security safe with a triple-lock system in place?'' said Rio to Denver, "Huh, what are you talking about?" Denver said confused, while Eun-Neul found it hot that Rio is smart about security.

All of a sudden they all heard a sound from the vault, hinting that it was open. The gathered around the vault, while Moscow trying to open the vault. "Is it done? Huh? Is it really done?''
Denver asked his Moscow, while Eun-Neul &
Rio looked at each other excitedly and laughing .

Moscow grabbed a tool and put it inside the locks and unscrewed it, Rio, Denver, and Eun-Neul looked at each other all in shock while Moscow turned the wheel and soon the vault was unlocking.

They all started laughing and jumping in excitement. They soon open and they were all brought to a big load of cash. "It's all there!'' Moscow said happy, "Holy shit! Were fucking rich!'' Eun-Neul yelled in intensity. Rio soon grabbed Eun-Neul and picked her up while excited and Eun-Neul wrapped her legs around him and they both jumped in excitement, little did Rio know Eun-Neul felt his boner. Denver soon hugged his dad and to Eun-Neul and Rio and said, "Did you see that? My dad did that!'' in elation.

Denver soon then ran inside the vault and jumped on the huge amount of cash. "Hey, Dad, im gonna go ahead and take a quick nap right here. I've always wanted to sleep with money.'' Denver joked causing everyone to laugh, " look at my idiot son. He's always had a heart of a child. I wonder if he's ever going to grow up.'' Moscow said laughing, "You sure as hell got that right.'' Eun-Neul said laughing with him.

"We hit the jackpot!'' Rio shouted with derlium and soon jumped on the amount of cash with Denver. " One of you morons is gonna get hurt by doing that bullshit. There's money all over the place! You're making a mess.'' Eun-Neul said while laughing, but Rio and Denver ignored her and threw money in air excited about there success.

________________________________________________________________

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 1𝙠 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙔 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 1𝙠 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮!

- 𝙉𝙭𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙒𝙭𝙡𝙡𝙮 🫶🏾🫶🏾