(05)

𝙀𝙪𝙢-𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙡 '𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We soon put the money into duffel bags, and headed to the entrance, "Professor, we're going out now." Berlin said into his mic. Tokyo then pressed the alarm and I press the controller that caused the doors to open.

As soon as the doors started to open, We all aimed our guns at the doors, ready for war. I soon heard talking behind, "Ah! I didn't see anything. I swear." said the director, guess the shithead look from under his blindfold.

"You can look, it's okay. I said open your eyes." Berlin said, urging the director to open his eyes. He then grabbed the director's face frightening him more, "Do you wanna know what we're up to? Is that it, huh?" Berlin asked.

The director soon started to whine, "No! I swear!" he said, I swear on my fucking life if this little bitch whines, cries, or sobs I'm going to fucking put a bullet to his head. "I know absolutely nothing, and I don't wanna know anything- -" he trailed on, I was going to aim my gun at him when Denver stopped me from moving my gun, I turned to look at him and he just shook his head I soon made a pout face and whimpered turning my gun back at the entrance, earning a chuckle from him.

I soon turned my head back to the director and Berlin and saw Berlin holding up a gun at the director's head hoping that he would pull the trigger, "We're going to have a gunfight with the police, and people are gonna die, like in the movies. Bang!" he said causing the hostages to scream. While me and Nairobi looked at each other and laughing.

As the doors fully opened, Denver soon nudged Rio, "Don't start freaking out, dumbass. You wouldn't be able to hit anyone even if you tried. Am I right?" Denver said laughing and then Nairobi. "Stop you asshole," I said playfully nudged Denver, "Hey Ri, you okay? Don't start acting like a pussy." I said to Rio earning a laugh except for Rio and Denver, I wonder why Denver didn't laugh?

☞︎ 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 ☜︎

"When the police arrive, act as if you've been caught while trying to flee, and shoot at them, and retreat back into the building to hide, like a rat caught in a trap.'' The Professor discussed. "But why exactly do you want us to fire into the air?'' Denver asked, "I told you. Our plan is to not kill or hurt anyone." The Professor answered.

"But it's not like anyone plans to die." Nairobi said, "She's right. Who knows what's gonna happen? Couldn't we just kill a few if the situation calls for it?" Rio said agreeing with Nairobi.

"Absolutely not. This is crucial for our plan to work.'' The Professor said firmly, "Our plan? Sounds like your morals are getting in the way.'' Berlin said. I soon couldn't take all of these opinions, "What's with all the comments?" I said irritated, causing everyone to look at me. "Our job here is to execute the professor's plan. If you can't, then leave." I said bluntly. Soon silence filled the room and everyone started to listen to the Professor again.

☞︎ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 ☜︎

We all soon put on our mask and walked outside and started firing in the air, the cops soon started to fire back. "Take cover!'' I yelled.  I then was reloading behind a wall, "Holy shit!'' I said. "Guys, take cover! Watch out!'' I yelled, they soon got behind a wall.

I then saw Rio just standing in the middle, where a officer can get a clear shot to shot him, "Rio what the fuck are you doing ?! Take cover you fucking idiot!'' I yelled at him.

And then........

Rio got shot.
________________________________________________________________

𝙃𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙀𝙪𝙣-𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙡 '𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮!

𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙩?
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨: 𝙍𝙞𝙤 & 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠

-𝙉𝙭𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙒𝙭𝙡𝙡𝙮 🫶🏾🫶🏾