To strong? Maya's problem

Maya was making herself ready for her boxing training. She dressed up and packed her bag with water, sour candies and ofcourse her bon bon pact and candy charm. This two things made her smile as she thought about her childhood, and how she'd always played super hero and wished she would become one for real.

Maya: I can't believe it Rick. My childhood dream came true. But ofcourse I know what responsibility I have.

Her turtle just ate on his leaf.

Maya: Well I gotta go. See you later Rick. I'm gonna hang out with Josephine and Alissa afterwards. Love you.

She walked out of her room while Rick still ate on his leaf. In the park she meet up with Josephine and Alissa who had Bonbon in her arms.

Maya: Hey girls.

Josephine: Hi Maya.

Alissa: Good to see you.

Maya smiled and hit them both on their arms.

Both: Ow.

Maya: Sorry. I didn't mean to do so hard.

Josephine: It's okay. We're fine.

Alissa: Yeah. We're both fine. Just a little hurt in the arm.

Maya's face turned to a guilty one.

Maya: I'm really bad at controlling my own strength.

Bonbon jumped in her arms and nuzzled with her.

Bonbon: Bonbon.

Alissa: Bonbon wants you too be happy and nothing sad.

Maya smiled and petted Bonbon.

Maya: Don't worry Bonbon. I promise that I'll be happy.

Bonbon: Bonbon.

All three as they walked to Maya's training. Meanwhile in the Rottenberg's castle was Hector thinking.

Hector: So another pretty cure have been chosen. That's a big problem.

Iris: Yeah. The royal candy charms are taken from us.

Nicole: Maybe we shouldn't use them to our evil plans.

Hector: Nicole. The charms is what allowed us to steal Sweetopia's sweetness. And the girl's memories. So don't ever say something like that again.

Nicole frowned.

Nicole: Yes father.

Hector: Good. Now today I'll be the one doing the job. See you all soon.

He grabbed a darkened candy charm and teleported away. Maya had just finished her training and walked to the other two girls.

Maya: Ok let's go.

They walked to the park's fountain and sat down.

Maya: This is really a beautiful place.

Alissa: Couldn't agree more.

Josephine: So Alissa. Do you have a favorite candy? Mine is sweet candies like lollipops.

Maya: Mine is sour candy.

Alissa: I don't remember. The Rottenbergs took many memories from me.

Maya: I'm sure they'll return. Hey do you wanna play frisbee?

Josephine: Sure.

Alissa: Sounds fun.

Alissa put Bonbon in her bag and then they started to play. They throwed the frisbee too eachother. But then Maya throwed it very hard so it hit Alissa's bag. Knocking it over something Bonbon rolled out. She was okay but scared and flew too Alissa.