Chapter 5: years pass by/ Nezuko awaken.

(This is the start of 'This is the end episode')

It's been many years has pass. Almost like forever. Being completely deep sleep. Nezuko was in deep sleep over the years after her journey with the piligrims. Monkey King, who was the only one that still lives, took Nezuko's box and put it into safe place.

Every year, Wukong would always look at the box, where Nezuko was resting with a frown on his face. Oh, how he wishes for the demon girl to wake up from her eternal slumber. Even though, he didn't notice that a certain someone, who also come over to see her.

Over years has pass, the city became will more prospective and popular as modern days has come. At the city, were we could see the hero, Mk, Monkey king successor, was training with his best friend, Mei as both of two friends spare at each other using their abilities, while their other friends were doing there thing.

As for the monkey king, he did told Mk that he was going on a vacation, which is a lie. He was going to the throne room of Lady Bone Demon, to find out what's her plan or something. Yet he didn't know that the end is coming.

But not only that, his friend (a/n: Cough! Crush Cough!) will be awake soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezuko slowly open her eyes after a thousand years of her slumber. She opens the door of her box and step out. She found herself at the cave. Confuse she grow into her size and close the box behind her and put it on her back. She headed outside of the cave to see that she's at some what a mountain.

Her eyes sparkle in awe before she notice that she wasn't burning from the sun. Nezuko stared at her not so burning skin in shock before she start humming happily as she skip around.

She also meet cute little monkeys, who start following her everywhere. Some of the monkeys found themselves perch on Nezuko's head or shoulder as some were on her lap, getting pet by the demon girl.

Nezuko hum happily as she was surrounded by cute monkeys before she suddenly felt coldness around her making her look over to see a huge ice appeared far away from the island to were she found out.

She frown as she put down the monkeys and wave good by to them and She look around her to find something that could help her travel towards to the city. But nothing, making her no choice but to run towards to the city. As she arrive, she was a bit tired but she looks around to see ice everywhere then explosion erupted above her as she look up to see a huge robot appeared.

Nezuko frown before her eyes went wide to see someone on top. There she saw her friend, Wukong and the young boy who look like he was about to cry. Her vision change all the sudden. Instead seeing a young boy, she saw her younger brother, with a tearful look on his face making her growl as veins appeared on her face as she quickly run towards to them.

The only thought on her mind is.

'PROTECT THE HUMAN! KILL THE BAD DEMONS!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong gritted his teeth as he stood protectively in front of Mk, who look relief to see him here." Destiny cannot be undone Sun Wukong!" Lady Bone Demon snapped at him as she growl at him while the staff floated beside her. He could only stared at her as dread appeared in him before glancing at Mk then he turn to look at her with a smirk on his face.

" Let's test that theory." He said with a smirk on his face. But before he could leap off the mech with Mk, Lady Bone Demon shouted." DO NOT THINK I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE SO EASLY!" She shouted as she raised her hand as a shards of ice appeared behind her and went towards to them.