Chapter 1: battle against the three horned demon part 1

(Few years or weeks has passed by)

"Um. . . . . . . . . . Master?"
"Yes zhu bajie?"
"Why do you carry a box on your back?"
"Uh. . . ."
"Isn't that too heavy to you master?"
"It wasn't too heavy Zhu bajie."

Tripitaka was sweating nervously as his three apprentice stared at him before they continued their way walking. He sigh in relief before looking at the box with worried look on his face.' How long you been sleeping Nezuko?' He thought before turning his attention back. Not noticing that Sun wukong, who look at him confuse before staring at the that his master carry it around him.

Ever since he was free from being stuck underneath of the mountain and all the dangers he and the monk went through, he's confuse when he saw a box that the monk carrying around he swear he could hear a scratching noise from it. As they arrive at the village, tripitaka sweat drop as he watch sun wukong and zhu bajie shout each other about something like food or something while shu wujing trying to stop them from fighting each other.

Tripitaka just sigh as he hop out of white dragon horse as he looks around for a second. Before he could headed towards to his now fighting apprentice, he walked pass a young man, who seem to be in daze.

" Oh look. There's Lixin."

"Poor thing. He looks so haggard."

Tripitaka frown as he heard the whisper from the villagers as he stop and stared at the young man that he just walked pass each other." Because he was with Jia when she was taken night after night. . . .it's so creepy."

"It's dreadful!"

"When the night falls, yet another young girl will be abducted."

The monks eyes went wide after hearing that as he turn his attention back to the gossiping woman before back to the young man." what?" he whisper to himself before turning his attention back to Lixin as he made his way towards to him. " Mr. Lixin?" he called out as Lixin slowly turn his head to look at the monk with dazed look on his face.

"If you don't mind, I would like to hear your story. Is that all right?" Tripitaka asked as his three apprentice stop what their doing and look at their master as if he grows another set of head or something." Ah. . sure." Lixin said to him as he leads the group towards else where in the village as they walk along a walled path.

"This is where Jia vanished." Lixin said as Tripitaka look around him. " You may not believe me but Im-" Lixin was cut off when Wukong spoke up," master. we should leave now. I smell demon sense around here." he said as he glared at something while standing protectively to his master. Tripitaka remain silence as he looks around him. He too could feel the demon's aura around him making him frown.

" So let me get this straight. You say that you're fiancé disappeared or vanished once you guys walk on this place?" Zhu Bajie asked Lixin who look at him." Yes! I want you to believe me! She really did vanish." he said as the monk close his eyes and start to pray.

"I do believe. However, to what you have told us that this demon only active during night time am I correct?" 

"yes."

"Good. Wukong. Zhu Bajie. Shu Wujing, get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How terrifying. I want you to stay indoors for the time being."

"yes mother."

"Now then. Good night."

A young girl leaves the room as a dark shadow follows the young girl through the floor. As the young girl enters her own room and sets down for bed." I wonder what became of the girls who were taken" the girl asked to herself." I just hope they're all right." she said as she closed her eyes to sleep. Not noticing that two hands appeared out of the ground as it covered her mouth and drag her through the ground. Elsewhere in the town, Wukong turn his head around sharply as he sense something.