47.He knew about it

Start from the beginning

He only accepts to attend these meetings because it was mostly hosted in night that means he can work over his other meeting in the whole day. But the environment of clubs and some people, like that girl, always gets into his nerves.

They were discussing about few points when Riyaz entered inside, with a neutral expression, as his boss likes during work.

Riy- pardon gentlemen

Completely ignoring the presence of that annoying girl, he gave a apologetic look to the other people present there and then made his way towards Sid. He then whispered something to Sid but Sid's expressions remained the same.

Sid- I won't

He said in a final tone and Riyaz slightly nodded his head and then left from there without having any further queries.

Soon they signed the deal and his clients decided to celebrate it with champagne. But Sid clearly denied as he was not interested in any friendly alliance, he liked to keep things professional. After exchanging hand shake with that boss, he rushed out of the lounge with large strides without sparing a glance to the blonde hair girl.

Meanwhile, after getting frustrated from ignoring various number of flirty looks, Avu decided to check on Bhavesh as he was taking longer than enough. She decided to check near the VIP section as she had heard Preet telling Bhavesh that today he have to give service there.

Of course she just can't simply go there so she decided to sneak silently there.

Avu pov
Afterall what's a life without any adventure ?

And I slowly made my way towards the VIP section, making sure that I don't have to be caught or not to get bumped my clumsy ass with anyone.

Damn! The VIP section looks more exquisite than that of the entire club. No wonder, why people spend their money over here.

ScM- check out this place later, first search for your bestfriend

Thanks for reminding, mind.

I was still looking for Bhavesh when my feet suddenly stopped, spotting a familiar figure.

Avu- why in this entire world, I've get to see the face of this tharki buddha ?
(why in this entire world, I've get to see the face of this oldie jerk.)

Not in mood for any drama, she quickly hid herself behind the wall. Peeking through the wall, she looked at Mr. Chopra, who was probably looking like waiting for something or someone.

She grimaced at his sight, cursing and twisting his neck in her mind. A little later, she spotted another figure approaching in that direction. Her eyes widened as they captured his handsome image.

Why so sightworthy ?

Her eyes got fixed on him, as if he was coming to her. His every step radiating the special aura that attracts everyone effortlessly.

ScM- ahm ahm

I mean what is he doing here ?

ScM- he may ask the same to you

Shut up.

Vin- Mr. Nigam, can we talk ?

That old stick in ass lunges towards Mr. Robot, who was passing by him, completely ignoring him.

Geez! Keep your cacosmia million kilometers away from my Mr. Good smelling bunny teddy.

But Sid took no notice of it and continued walking away that Mr. Chopra had to block his way.