005. (𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭?)

Start from the beginning

"Are you purposely trying to make me laugh right now?" I asked him.

"Is it working?" He asked then let out a chuckle and I slightly pushed him. He then averted his gaze to his guitar that was on my lap.

"So, whatever you were playing before I got here sounded pretty good, what was that?" He asked me.

I looked down at my feet before looking back up at him to see his eyes staring into mine. I think he saw I was a bit uncomfortable with him asking me about my song, his emotion soon changed.

"Woah, you don't have to tell me what it is if it makes you uncomfortable." He quickly said.

"No its fine, I guess I trust you. I mean what could you possibly do." I said to him.

"I could kill you." He said confidently. Boy, don't even start I could lay your ass out in 2 seconds.

"Do you wanna know what I was playing or not?" I asked him and he simply nodded.

"I was playing the cords to the song that I wrote about Olivia called 'breathin'." I told him.

"Can you sing it? I mean if you don't want to it's fine." He frantically said. "No, no its fine, I've been needing someone to listen to it before I sing it to Liv anyways. I'll sing it." I said as I placed the guitar correctly on my lap.

( you can play the song now.)

I took a deep breathe and started strumming the guitar. I soon relaxed into singing it to someone, it felt so freeing to have an actual persons opinion.

 I soon relaxed into singing it to someone, it felt so freeing to have an actual persons opinion

ˡᵃⁿᵈᵒⁿ

I was speechless.

Mesmerized.

Enchanted.

Right now, my thoughts are mixed but the only thing I was concentrated on right now was her voice and the way she sang. She sang with happiness yet at the same time pain. I couldn't really make out much of the lyrics but I'm guessing Olivia has helped her alot, and this song is to thank her.

I examined her as she sang, beautiful posture as she played the guitar, eyes closed, a smile on her face as she sang and the way you could see that she enjoys what she does. She enjoys her music.

She sang and played the guitar effortlessly. What I did notice was a tear roll down her cheek as she was singing, I'm guessing this song means alot to her. Maybe I'm staring to much but who wouldn't, she looks gorgeous and of course it's not her beauty I see, she has alot of heart.